Reviews for HALATION
phresine chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
There's something beautiful about the way you've captured Rolo's uncomfortable relationship with love.
emptyword chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Very nice structuring of this one-shot, starting off with a memory and suddenly springing in that tragic final moment in canon, weaving it all together. I must say, I really like Rolo written by your hand. You've captured the beauty of his character, the absoluteness of his worldview, and built into that some of the emotions that weren't as obvious in canon. I really, really liked this.
breezeofcherryblossoms chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
This fic made my heart ache towards the end... ( you wrote it really well. )
0mohni0 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
That was beautiful. *tears up*
Alex Antidote chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
The end was probably the saddest part of the whole anime for me. :PP
Nankurasaika chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
): I cried. ...This story was beautiful. I loved everything.
Kilei chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Nice fic. The way you tell his feelings at the start then putting an end is great. Right, better ways, there really are. Isn't it sad he dies..
Mantinas chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
*falls to the floor and cries*

This...was...beautiful. I loved it! The last line really brought it home!

*still crying*

Balthazar-He just saw episode 19 today and though fanfiction might help him cope.*mutters*idiot.
Ardoris chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Before I say more, I must establish that Rolo is by far my favorite character in Code Geass.

Having said that, I want to tell you that this is an amazing story. The first time I watched the season and saw the crap that Rolo went through, I tried to find a way to express it to my friends to explain why Rolo was my favorite. However, they all maintained that he was naught but a cold blooded killer and a useless external character. But after I forwarded a link to this story, they've all acknowledged (if not agreed with) my point of view.

You perfectly capture Rolo's POV with Lelouch, the fact that he was unable to express his devotion/love to his brother. I really love the story, and if you write any more Rolo stories I will dutifully read and review them as well.

Thank you for your contribution to this fandom,

OPT
teno-hikari chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Wrry ... I love your Rolo's characterization and can so see him willing to kill anyone who lays a hand on his older brother.