Reviews for The Little CSI
kitara251 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Very beautifully written; I laughed the entire time I read it!
Monk'ichii chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Lindsay, the sneaker xD

"Crying Screaming Infant" Mac made a joke ! Wahou, that's an event, so funny !

Oh, I can perfectly see Stella singing a Greek lullaby and Mac watching at her, amorously !

I remember the episode, when Lindsay asked to Mac to be Lucy's Godfather and he said yes, I could see Stella full of emotion when she looked at him ! And I was thinking "Why did Lindsay not ask Stella to be the Godmother ?" !

But now, my wish come true, thanks to you !
analiesa1013 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Why couldn't "greater good" end like was so cute
4Mim chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Awesome!
csiAngel chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Hee hee! They are so bad at keeping their secret! This was a lovely little fic :-)
ABIGAIL chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
LOVE it! Real sneaky of Lindsay! You write really good stuff, keep it up!
IluvmyTV-ugottaproblem chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
HAHA! Go Lindsay!
thealycat chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Really great story! I love how it began with Mac saying that she's a little CSI. That's clever, a crying, screaming infant! Lucy Messer has to be my favourite character now; I wish they could put her on screen every episode! XD Lucy's also got Danny wrapped around her little finger. Haha, Adam, Flack and Hawkes are going to keep Danny from getting too mushy. It's really cute, though, how you wrote the way Danny interacted with Lucy!

I don't know why I found this funny, but when Stella said, "Do you mind if I stare at her for a while?", I just had to laugh! The idea of staring is funny for me.

The SMacked moments were really cute; I loved the way you wrote them! Haha, this was one funny line, "Except that 3:00 a.m. feeding and/or diaper change. You and Lindsay are on your own then." Very cute!

Ah, Lindsay's a clever one! I could really envision her doing that!

Great story; I really enjoyed it! Aly x3
webdlfan chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Very cute! Great interaction from all of the characters ... and sneaky (in a good way) of Lindsay!
piper maru duchovny chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
OMG this was amazing

and I loved it

and holy crap

yeah loss for words

and I LOVED the end.

Danny and Lindsey.. them sneaky little devils

LOVE IT
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Adorable story! I really enjoyed it! Very cute! The ending was perfect!
nikki chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
are u going to continue? it was supper good!:)!:)!:)!
CSI Ana Lee chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
OH MY GOSH!

THIS WAS SO GOOD!

ARE YOU GOING TO WRITE MORE?
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Oh this was wonderful! I loved it :D Thank you for posting this, I enjoyed it so much, especially the little twist at the end, which made me giggle! I could just imagine Lindsay saying and doing that :D It was lovely seeing Danny as a proud father and how he looks after Lindsay and hushes the baby, and loved the others too. But he ending has to be my favourite, as Mac observes Stella, and their little conversation, and the humour at the end. Excellent!
mjels chapter 1 . 5/7/2009