Reviews for A Professional Interest
RedStalkingDeath chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Loved it (and this is the first Harry Potter fic I've read where the characters aren't totally brainless and out of character...).

This is a really nice piece of work.
FeelingUntouched chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Very nice. :)
GreenEyedRedHead1994 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
awe, this was sweet in a severus snape way! very nice work!
MelMaggio chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
love love love love this one-shot. It's absolutely brilliant and I have read it over like 20 times. I honestly think this should be a two-shot with the scene when the champion's choices are being put under-water or something. It would be amazing. thanks-you thank-you (:
Valmarien chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I thought you wrote Snape particularly well - the way he has to make his point but hide his true motives, including from himself _ That was fun to read, and very plausible.
GLoW91 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
i really liked this it would be interesting to have a few more chapters. you wouldnt have to cover things from the harry point of view we all know what happens in the series, it could just be points throughout the ret of Hermione's life at hogwarts where sev has taken a 'Stricktly Professional Interest'

it could al be in severus's point of veiw or you can add hermiones POV in and her "stricktly concerened about the well being of her professor and not at all interested in him that way" Attitude lol.

and then you could miraculously alter the end of deathly hallows and have them live happily ever after the end

LOL

just a suggestion

thanx for the interesting read.

GLoW
Maddie50 chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
The rise of Snape's interest in Hermione is logically described. This would appear to be the beginning of more tortured thoughts now that they have been unearthed to himself.
The-Lady-In-Scarlet chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Great story! Never thought of a situation like the one you write about... Amazing!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
i love severus's inner thought about the other professors in this!
little miss michelle chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
That was great. Are you planning on writing another chapter? Maybe snapes thoughts during the task?
fahanizhieliq chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
fic. i'm amazed by reading it...
LadyShard chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Please oh please consider writing a sequel to this piece! You know alittle jealousy goes along way :) : Hands author a large happy face cookie : consider it a small bribe lol this was such a cute story with alot of insight. That and I totally think that Snape could kick Krums uh bum. Just something to think about ;)
Ediblemongoose chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
I like it! you should most definatley write a sequel.
BadBoyLover chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
Wow, you are such a good writer. You always have Severus in character no matter what...
hobo-hobisho chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Very intriguing. I liked Snape's inner thoughts about the other teachers, particularly this one:

"Another shining example of your amazing grasp of the blatantly obvious," he thought with wry amusement.

Very Sev!