Reviews for Moonlit Dreamer
XienRue chapter 3 . 8/13/2010
No update for long time?

This is so good! Please update ... I really love Yue
Tyoushiro chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
it's been a while since you updated, but I've got to say, I enjoy your style of writing. please update!
ishala8 chapter 3 . 7/4/2010
Very interesting, though a bit complicated in some parts. I think it is more of a need for line breaks than a fault in your writing so everything's good.

Just keep up the good work, okay? This is my favourite pairing in CCS and you are definitely doing it justice so thanks.
Patcher chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
OH NOS! You have to continue this soon! :D This is exciting! :D I love it!~
TXJ chapter 3 . 9/4/2009
This is really well done. Honestly I haven't finished the series yet (almost done with the anime), but I am really enjoying this.
Bloody Candy chapter 3 . 8/1/2009
This is really enjoyable to read. I like the conversation between Yukito and Touya. Especially when Touya was gently teased by Yukito. Please continue until the end. I am looking forward to the whole story.
Takachu chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
Sweet, I really like this. Keep it up. Yue gonna fall in love with Touya, huh? Can't wait for that.
Zuzanny chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
I want to know what happens next.
Zuzanny chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
I am really enjoying this fic so far. Please write more soon!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
WOW! I was seriously, seriously impressed! My goodness!

I thought this was awesome, especially for a first chapter! It really drew me in and had me begging for more!

Yue is so awesome! Kero is, too, but when Yue goes on his Clow rampages... U So cool! It was really neat to get inside Yue's head to find out what he was thinking during the Last Judgment!

Rock on! U *U*

Ever-so sincerely signed,

Shizuku Tsukishima749 :D ;D :) ;)