Reviews for An Exercise in Teamwork
IchigoPudding chapter 4 . 6/22/2009
Oh god, the BAU will go to the roomate now and she'll be like "I already answered the other agents questions" so they'll think Sam and Dean are the murderers.

IchigoPudding chapter 3 . 6/22/2009
LOL Too bad if Sam and Dean pretend to be FBI agents XD

IchigoPudding chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
Aww, you have hardly any reviews - I must give you some!

IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
LOL Poor Reid. Coffee addiction much?

Empty eye sockets... O_O

1967Impala chapter 5 . 6/19/2009
OK so most crossovers seem to be written simply for humor, not actual plot. Yours, however, is different. You have found a way to combine completely different television shows in an entertaining and intelligent way. Kudos to you my friend. Keep up the good work. I'm anticipating updates sometime soon!
Marz1 chapter 5 . 6/16/2009
oh no! Voodoo killers! And they're running the winchester plates! so much suspense! update soon!
the-vampire-act chapter 5 . 6/5/2009
lol friday the 13? thats awesome! omg! whats gonna happen 2 my spencey?

jenilee chapter 5 . 6/5/2009
Nice to find a cross of two of my favourite shows. There aren't very many SN/CM crosses at all. I'm a little behind on my criminal minds, haven't met Rossi yet.

This is an interesting development with the birthdays being on friday the thirteenth. I thought at first, maybe they were just going for the thirteenth and not caring about the fact that they were not in order from jan-dec.

Cant wait to see where you go with this.
Dugleik chapter 4 . 5/25/2009
You're going to be mean to Reid *and* Sam?

I'm going to love this story, aren't I?
the-vampire-act chapter 4 . 5/25/2009
omg! what happens next? is something going 2 happen 2 my spencey?

Dugleik chapter 3 . 5/23/2009
interesting
syl chapter 3 . 5/17/2009
love it!yeah cm spn xover!thank you for that and keep going please
the-vampire-act chapter 3 . 5/14/2009
AW...my poor spencey!

Animefreakkagome chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
_
KayValo87 chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
Well? Please don't leave me hanging like that. You have a great start and I'd love to see were it goes.
168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »