Reviews for An Exercise in Teamwork
Yaraslava Rada chapter 16 . 7/14/2010
Ooh! I hope they don't kill Morgan! How will they get out of that with the FBI following them? Grah! Update again soon please!
the-vampire-act chapter 16 . 7/14/2010
hehehe...Scream like a girl! Graet advice, Dean, although hes not one to talk :) (That was scary!)

Epic figh scene! I loved it!

And aw...it ending? WHHHHY?

Great chap!

Update A-sap
BranchSuper chapter 16 . 7/13/2010
Sam definitely came off worst in this fight, and the demons have Reid and Celeste. He and Dean head into the sewers to follow, to Dean's dismay, even though Sam is not up to par. I hope it wno't go quite as badly as the last encounter. Odd that the rest of the BAU were not interested in coming too...

Note: it's whaling or waling, not wailing (unless they're crying...)
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 16 . 7/13/2010
Gah, Dean's such a meanie head! Haha, poor Sammy!
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
I'm so sorry, the story is good, and I'm not trying to knit pick, but PLEASE remember that the Impala is a 67' Chevy, not a 69'. Other than that this is looking really good mate.
ceb24 chapter 16 . 7/13/2010
Hi,

fantastic story, really enjoying it. You capture the characters from both shows very well.
PinkHimeLacus chapter 16 . 7/13/2010
Epic chapter. Ohh I love how they wanted Reid to their side. But please no romance with Celeste? Dean and Sam were cute brothers. I hope Morgan snaps out of it soon. Thanks for sharing!
TinyDemonChild chapter 16 . 7/13/2010
Awsome! Poor Sam... Can't wait for the rescue! Update soon!
Saffygirl chapter 16 . 7/13/2010
Awesome chapter!

Can't wait for the next update!
Fox Alder chapter 15 . 7/12/2010
So very very exciting! Please update soon because Sam Dean and the BAU crew working together is just plain Beast!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 15 . 7/11/2010
Great chapter! I'm loving the interaction between the Winchesters and the rest of the BAU gang. Can't wait for more-keep up the great writing.
PinkHimeLacus chapter 10 . 7/9/2010
NO no romance. Please no share Reid. I will be sad. This is a great story, no ruin it please. Such great plot and action. I love both shows. This is epic.
Maia2 chapter 15 . 7/5/2010
Hee. Really cool story. You're doing a good job of intertwining the stories. It all seems believable enough.

Celeste is an interesting character so far, and I like Sam and Dean's relationship at this point in the story.

I like that the FBI agents are not fooled, they can tell something's wrong.

So.. when's the next chapter?

Thanks for sharing,

Maia.
Soului chapter 15 . 7/1/2010
Very nice. Well written.

I liked the characterization, especially in the very beginning. Dean whipping out a knife first and asking questions later sounds exactly like him.
BranchSuper chapter 15 . 7/1/2010
Dean and Sam are OK (relatively speaking) but Reid is gone, taken by possessed Murdock and the rest of the BAU is suspicious. What does the demon want with Reid and Celeste? I love crossovers and this one is very well done. I really want to know what happens next!
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »