Reviews for An Exercise in Teamwork
lunasgathering39 chapter 17 . 12/1/2010
I've been lurking and reading for a while. I'm glad to see another chapter. And a good one at that! _ This story is progressing nicely. Everyone is acting as they should. I do like the idea of Reid as one of the special kids. Very cool.

Please don't apologize that this is not the last chapter. That's a good thing. It means we get more.
Elm Treigh chapter 17 . 12/1/2010
Great chapter! My heart was racing like it does when I'm watching some awesome action packed flick! I loved it! XD

Here's to hoping the next chapter will be just as action packed as this one was!

(By the way, I was planning on going to bed after reading this, but I think the adrenaline pumping in mah veins won't let me... Thanks for that! Ha ha!)
Eat meat get pudding chapter 16 . 11/22/2010
I just found this, and I love it! Have you thought of having a sequel where they get a case with a demon, or the winchesters get arrested? That would rock.
ForgottenAngerCourter chapter 16 . 10/10/2010
Ello,

First question, is there a couple in this story or not, that question has been in my mind since I started reading this.

I have to say you sparked my interest, Reid happens to be a faverate charactor of mine, so, I hope this ends well.

See ya next chappie, though i am sorry I cant add more.

courter
Xayian chapter 16 . 8/9/2010
Enjoying the story so far. :) However, for future reference i would recommend using 'Christo' and rock salt filled shotguns. Saying 'Christo' to get the black-eyed demon response without that awkward after holy water splash moment and rock salt loaded shotgun so you can shoot your demon possessed friend as much as you want without permanent damage :D

Good job, m'dear!
shadow chapter 11 . 7/23/2010
I LOVE YOU
ME chapter 16 . 7/22/2010
update please!

anon.
foreverchrisfan chapter 16 . 7/18/2010
I'm glad we got to see the fight. Of course Sam would be stubborn enough to fight even with broken ribs. I have a feeling that Sam will need that ambulance after their done. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Yaraslava Rada chapter 16 . 7/14/2010
Ooh! I hope they don't kill Morgan! How will they get out of that with the FBI following them? Grah! Update again soon please!
the-vampire-act chapter 16 . 7/14/2010
hehehe...Scream like a girl! Graet advice, Dean, although hes not one to talk :) (That was scary!)

Epic figh scene! I loved it!

And aw...it ending? WHHHHY?

Great chap!

Update A-sap
BranchSuper chapter 16 . 7/13/2010
Sam definitely came off worst in this fight, and the demons have Reid and Celeste. He and Dean head into the sewers to follow, to Dean's dismay, even though Sam is not up to par. I hope it wno't go quite as badly as the last encounter. Odd that the rest of the BAU were not interested in coming too...

Note: it's whaling or waling, not wailing (unless they're crying...)
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 16 . 7/13/2010
Gah, Dean's such a meanie head! Haha, poor Sammy!
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
I'm so sorry, the story is good, and I'm not trying to knit pick, but PLEASE remember that the Impala is a 67' Chevy, not a 69'. Other than that this is looking really good mate.
ceb24 chapter 16 . 7/13/2010
Hi,

fantastic story, really enjoying it. You capture the characters from both shows very well.
PinkHimeLacus chapter 16 . 7/13/2010
Epic chapter. Ohh I love how they wanted Reid to their side. But please no romance with Celeste? Dean and Sam were cute brothers. I hope Morgan snaps out of it soon. Thanks for sharing!
168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »