Reviews for Bitter Leaves and Blossoms Bright
I really love this story. So please, please, please post another chapters soon!
Rinnala chapter 20 . 6/14
Actually, people do write negative/bad reviews, in fact it is much easier to do so than sing praises.
It is more a matter of convining the readers. I tend to write reviews when I become so immersed in a story that I wish it to continue.
this story is brilliant. it brings a new angle to the whole story and I love that you have done so much research behind each chapter. The idea that Alaïr had to bow to a woman is thoroughly amusing.
Darth Wtvr chapter 37 . 4/5
Its been years, but I still think this story is one of the best I've ever read. My role model for when I try to write something that won't make me curl in shame.
Time pass and my opinion haven't changed - and that's truly amazing. Good work!
lambda.lawliet chapter 37 . 3/23
This is so good. Isra reminds me of a little bird with her constant questions. I don't know who I ship more IsraxAltair or IsraxMalik. Thanks for writing this.
TheHylianPoet chapter 37 . 2/5
This is a great story, and even if you never finish it I want to commend you on the clear amount of love, effort and dedication that went into it. It is beautifully written and imagined, and perfect on almost every level. Well done.
HuntressXHunter chapter 37 . 1/3
Are you sure you haven't abandoned the story?
HuntressXHunter chapter 36 . 1/3
ANGST. ANGST. ANGST. ANGST. ANGST. ANGST. ANGST. ANGST. ANGST. ANGST. ANGST. ANGST. ANGST. ANGST.
HuntressXHunter chapter 34 . 1/3
Oh dear
HuntressXHunter chapter 27 . 1/2
You know, this is probably the best Story that actually portrays Altair right; as well as Malik
HuntressXHunter chapter 26 . 1/2
Progress :)
HuntressXHunter chapter 23 . 1/2
Damn. I love how strong this female character is
HuntressXHunter chapter 21 . 1/1
Aww Altair doesn't like the plan. Adorable
HuntressXHunter chapter 6 . 1/1
Nice ;)
HuntressXHunter chapter 3 . 12/31/2016
"Sigh" kids
Namjxxn chapter 5 . 12/29/2016
This story is exceptionally good. It feels like I'm reading a novel!