Reviews for Bitter Leaves and Blossoms Bright
So1Thought chapter 37 . 5/28
OHMYGOSH THIS IS BRILLIANT.
Your elaborate world, your eminently relatable characters.
And I love your research notes, they give insight to the story and to your storywriting, which is always a treat.
This has been a great, great read. I hope you'll come back to this one day.
I love all the three young wildflowers and if you wrote published this, I would buy it. I am completely serious.
The way you handled the treatment of women was fascinating and believable.
Everything is lovely basically. 3
Morbid Bibliomancer chapter 37 . 1/4
I dusted off my fanfiction dot net login for this one, because I've reread it about four or five times, but I don't think I've ever left a review. I know that this story hasn't been updated since before the very first time I ever picked up an Assassin's Creed game, and that you've probably long since moved on from writing fanfic, but on the off chance you still see these reviews, I want you to know that I've enjoyed it every time I've reread it, even knowing that I will probably never know how it all turns out. You did a great job writing it, both in staying true to the spirits of the existing characters, and creating original settings and characters that are real, and not just bits of cardboard to facilitate a plot. I also really enjoyed the historical notes! Thanks for taking the time to share your writing with your fellow fans!
Betty Battaglia chapter 37 . 12/7/2015
callalili: ...so put this on your alert list or check back in a year or two, whichever suits you better (that was a joke, I will try to update... The rest is unimportant ;)

Only wanted to remember you about that!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/4/2015
I found this astonishing fic on a rec liar of ac's best fanfics. I'm telling you so that you know the dream you mentioned in chapter 13 became true (Pardon my bad english, I'm spanish)
Kaira101 chapter 37 . 8/25/2015
I've read your reviews. Or, at least the first three that came into my line of sight. Their introduction was usually a lament of how disheartened they were to see that you haven't updated - for years - and in all honestly I was to do the same. And probably will still do, to an extent. It was indeed a shame you didn't finish it; it was endearing, it was poetic, and very, very interesting. I loved it.

But, I understand why you haven't finished. You have a life to live, no time to continue this story, or perhaps you have discreetly lost your love of Assassin's Creed. I've no qualms meeting these terms. It's what a writer faces, and what their readers face too. So, all I've to do is applaud you, and your efforts.

I discovered this late at night - too late, actually, that I would suffer from what I so-affectionately call the "literature-induced insomnia", for which I stayed up at 11:30 to read to the middle of this fanfiction, having full knowledge that I had to wake up at 5 for school. Consider this self-appointed insomnia a compliment; I don't often find stories that keep me interested enough to remain amble enough to read well past my bedtime. I was interested; I giggled at your more humorous times, and still continued to smile at the more tense times, because I was /fiercely/ riveted to the action and refused to put the story down.

I love it. I love your character, for you've presented her in a way that has seemlingly Mary-Sue qualities yet felt so far from it. As I said, it was endearing, and I enjoyed every minute of it. Yes, I wish to know what happened to Altair. Yes, I wish to know what trials the duo will undoubtedly face. But, I'm glad you've managed to write the amount that you did, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Judithhhi chapter 13 . 7/25/2015
Heya again, I don't know if your stories have plenty of recommendations these days but I hope that the fact that I started reading your story because I found it from a rec list ( I searched for 'good AC fics') fulfills this lil' dream of yours. ;) Good night, my eyes hurt. 3
Judithhhi chapter 6 . 7/25/2015
I know I'm late and all but... I know who Kaddar is! Yay me... I guess...? Although maybe I'd be happier if I wouldn't remember... poor Rasha... ( was it Rasha?) I sense some Altaïr hate coming up at some point. I could be wrong tho. Sorry, sorry... just a new fanficfan here. I'm not sure if ya still read reviews here but just want you to know that this work of yours seems really interesting! ;3
Guest chapter 37 . 7/5/2015
It's too bad this fic is dead, I really enjoyed it. Congrats on your extensive research and exellent worldbuilding! Your OCs were all very complex and well developed people. I wish you luck in your future endeavors!
ccgift chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
I love this fic so much! And there aren't many I'm willing to read nowadays because the characters are boring, plot is predictable, etc. But I can tell you've put so much work into this. And I know how you feel, I do. You start something and it's fun for a little while but then you lose your passion for it. And it just sits there. Normally, I wouldn't care. But this is such a masterpiece, and I'm extremely curious to see what happens to the characters you've created. You bring life to this game and Altair. Please, if you ever feel any hint of inspiration for this story, write it down before you second guess yourself. Finish what you started.
Guest chapter 37 . 4/3/2015
I would beg you to update but I think I've accepted the fact that this story will not be finished. Perhaps its the absence of an update in three years or the fact that your account has not been active for almost three years.

Regardless of what your decision is about this story, if you are reading this review I would like to thank you for all the work you have put into this story. You've worked on building characters that are easy to follow. In no way am I suggesting that this makes them simple. They're just so well written that things flow. As for your notes, rest assured that I always read them. I love the mini history lessons or the external sources you have in there.

Hopefully, all is well. And once again, thank you so much for the wonderful story. 3
Cat Beats chapter 37 . 1/1/2015
Nice story, wish it had been finished...
Elysium97 chapter 37 . 12/11/2014
You are so amazing! I've found this story a day ago and read it through the night and I can't even express how much I loved it. You are so talented and amazing author, your characterization is unbelievable and the way you just portray all of it is just so great. I love all the girls, (although Rasha is my favorite xD) they are all relatable in different ways. Sarai's death almost made me cry - and Isra, she is so awesome yet so flawed. Your portrayal of Malik and Altair is amazing too - actually, everything about this story is amazing and wonderful! Sorry if this sounds like useless rambling, but, I just like this story so much, it has left such an impact on me, that I just cannot muster up the words to express what I'm feeling and thinking other than this. I love it, really.
Guest chapter 37 . 11/28/2014
This is amazing. I discovered it last night and it kept me up till the early hours of the morning. I know this is such a long shot, but I was wondering if you ever planned on coming back to this? It's an incredible piece, and your research really shines through, I need to know what happens!
BloopdeDoop chapter 21 . 10/8/2014
I just realized part of why I relate so well to this story: I'm an aromantic asexual. Isra acts asexual, or at the very least entirely aromantic. It is amazing.
Guest chapter 37 . 10/5/2014
I was re-reading some chapters. The girl, Rida, I think, and the boy, Mijad, are Isra siblings, right? Altair said that the girl looked like Isra, and the boy kept trying to say that she looked like someone. Maybe his mother. God, I feel so Sherlock Holmes now.