Reviews for Bitter Leaves and Blossoms Bright
Terikel chapter 37 . 10/24/2013
I would love to see this continued. It cost me a whole night of sleep because it was simply too brillant to stop reading. Your OC(s) are one of the best I've ever read, and I have read a lot of them. Noone ever managed to capture me like this, though. I didn't even care that Altair didn't show up all that much of the beginning because even without him the story had so much plot and nteresting things going on I simply couldn't stop reading. The plot is genius, and it gave me a headache with all the twists and I admire you for keeping up with it.
The subtle romance is the best I've ever read, seriously. No obvious teenagers that are simply too stupid to see what's going on, but nice little implications, and their chemistry is simply brillant. I loved their talk when they were in hiding, how they're so completely different and struggling to understand each other's view, and how Altair has slowly become her supporter, so subtly I didn't even notice the change in his behaviour until later. The character development is simply brillant. And Malik! It's seriously the first time I like how he's written. He may have had his issues in the beginning, but you didn't write him off as a brooding emo but wrote it wonderfully realistic, and his interactions with Isra are so brillant, especially at the end there with her trying to get her way but then going a bit to far and oh god, the feels. You are one hell of an author and I would hate to see this story go to waste, so I'm begging you, please continue. And once you finish it, change the names and publish it, because it's seriously that brillant, with all the research you put into it and everything. Hell, I didn't even like Altair all that much when I started reading, but now I love him with all his imperfections ans am seriously considering replaying AC1. You're awesome. *bow*
RoyalToons chapter 37 . 9/22/2013
Ok, so you either forgot all about the story and you have e-mail notifications turned off. Like I said before, (im Hannah btw) its been... oh... idk... a little over 2 FREAKIN YEARS! Gurl, u gotta ba on top of dis story. Please come back... I want this story to continue so flippin much.
Guest chapter 37 . 9/3/2013
This should have a billion more reviews. Just saying.
theYellowDello chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
This is the one story that I go back and reread with regularity. It's too good. Seriously. I've never read an OC fic that I liked, but this is one of the best fics I've read.
CarnivorousOak chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
I'm only five chapters in and I'm pretty sure I'm going to miss this story when I'm done reading.
JERUSALEM's Bride chapter 8 . 7/22/2013
i liked the research notes! it was interesting. story is beyond awesome btw
Chrisellea chapter 6 . 6/19/2013
Kaddar is Malik's brother and was killed in Soloman's temple because of Altair breaking he also rid Malik of his arm if im not mistaken...
Hannah chapter 37 . 6/9/2013
"So put this on your alert list or check back in a year or two, whichever suits you better (that was a joke, I will try to update but no promises)."

It's been two years...
ctrlaltdiee chapter 37 . 6/7/2013
"so put this on your alert list or check back in a year or two, whichever suits you better (that was a joke, I will try to update but no promises)."
JOKE? it's actually been two years bawww
i absolutely doubt this will ever be updated (feel free to prove me wrong, i'd love you) but even so..
dear fucking god i think you've ruined AC fics for me. especially altair. this was great. amazing. i can't think of a good enough word, honestly. this fic really punched me in the brain. or maybe shanked me with a hidden blade. that might be more appropriate. i'm pretty good at finding good fics. i'll give anything a glance, just to make sure i don't miss them. but this. woah. it's just.. probably the best plot and execution i've read. like.. ever. honestly i could sing praise for this fic like a megaphone but i won't. it's way too late in the morning and i need to sleep.
theYellowDello chapter 21 . 5/8/2013
I love Altair's angry little crush on her. It's extremely intriguing.
theYellowDello chapter 27 . 4/29/2013
I think you've ruined me for all other Assassin's Creed fics.
firelordzuko chapter 9 . 3/27/2013
I know that there have been near seven hundred reviews before to point this out, and I know I'm only at chapter 9, but it hurts me not to point it out: it's Guy de Lusignan, with an A, and the crusades that broke out were actually neither crusades nor breaking out, but rather the Muslim reconquest of the Holy Land (you might have seen Kingdom of Heaven by Ridley Scott with Orlando Bloom, which is fairly accurate concerning its depiction of the causes of the war - though you must imagine Reynald de Chatillon to be even more insane and violent than he is depicted). The fall of Jerusalem to Saladin's army after Hattin was itself the cause for the Third Crusade - the name indicates, of course, that previous crusades had already occured about a century before, which had let to the establishment of the Kingdom of Jerusalem in the first place. But actually I suppose you already know that. Just wanted to get it out of my system. Sorry. Reading on now.
partlysunny chapter 37 . 3/23/2013
Please update soon! I loved this story, Isra is such a firecracker and the sweet, slow progression in her relationship with Altair is just perfect. I also love Malik and how she sort of fixed him. And Sarai and Rasha, they're like mirrors for Isra's character, you used them very well. You've got amazing talent, I enjoyed reading it, seriously. Update update update!
ImaginaryAsylum chapter 37 . 3/22/2013
Thank you so much for the hard work that you have put into researching about the history during this time period. I love what you have done with the story so far and how you have developed the characters and their relationships. The plot is so original and I desperately hope that you will update/finish this lovely story sometime soon. Thanks for sharing this story thus far!
Hashshashin chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Now that I think about it, you misspelled Hashashin in your summary.
707 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »