Reviews for Happiness is a Warm Gun
Desiree1717 chapter 9 . 1/7/2012
I loved this story when I read it the first time. I'm glad to have found it again.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 9 . 1/13/2011
nice, interesting and, uh confusing. I think I will read it all over again.

fAVED.
GreyLiliy chapter 9 . 8/13/2009
Ha ha; I'm a loser. XD I eagerly awaited each chapter as this fic was released and yet I never managed to review. Bad me. Bad.

Anyway, this was a wonderful piece of writing. The relationship between Starscream and Megatron was handled very well; it was personal and sensual without getting lost in unnecessary, otherwise explicit details.

I particularly enjoyed the scenes where Megatron experienced real joy - such as finding humor in Starscream's cowardice or realizing the moments where he became smitten.

Overall, it was a joy to read. Thank-you for this wonderful little look and speculation into the two of them. :)
Peacewish chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Megatron has a safety. Who knew?
Amanda Saitou chapter 9 . 7/9/2009
Oh, my, I'm so sad it's the end, but I know that to keep canon alive it really had to stop here, so we (readers) can understand the reasons for such animosity between Starscream and his comander, and also, the strong bitterness the jet held for his leader (specially during G1).

Once again I tell you've done an amazing work, and I really hope you keep writing this pairing in the future, as you write them so very well.

I'm addin you to my alerts list! Happy writing and cheers!
theerokappa chapter 9 . 7/7/2009
Superb story! I'm really glad to see the fandom is getting some attention from great authors. Keep it up!
Balrog Roike chapter 9 . 7/6/2009
Poor Screamer.

Always wanting what he can't have.

And Megs knows it and loves to play with it.

I'm torn between pity for Screamer and congratulating Megs.

I think I'm on Screamer's side, poor guy.

Good work,

BR
lokimademedoit chapter 9 . 7/4/2009
Loved it, although it ended a little abruptly for me.

Tracks and his DeLorean amour, aw its possible eh?

I absolutely love the imagery you use in your writing "and the smile burning on Starscream’s face was as arrogant as it was cruel" thats scarily beautiful.

Thanks for this story, hope to read more of yours soon.
Mirage Shinkiro chapter 9 . 7/4/2009
Singularly dark and painful. Works well with with gray skies here.

I love the humor at the beginning concerning speed limits and car lust. You write the Autobots just as well as the Decepticons, and that is something not often seen.
P.A.W.07 chapter 8 . 6/30/2009
Wow ... really, that's all that could go through my mind when I got to the end of the chapter. Its such an ... original and captivating idea. I mean, I never really thought of the downfalls of having the alt mode of a weapon besides that fact that one couldn't move around on his own during such time. So, its easy to say, that I'm impressed with this idea and I love how you pulled it off. It was like watching two beast circle each other but never leap forward ... until the end of this chapter. Wonderful work, I couldn't stop reading.

Anyway, I thought that was the end of the fic, but it seems that you have something else planned. Oh I can't wait.
Saberfrost chapter 8 . 6/27/2009
Poor Starscream! I can't wait for more!
Balrog Roike chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
Ouch, one complete turnaround.

And so the circle truly begins, huh?

Interesting chapter,

BR
Amanda Saitou chapter 8 . 6/25/2009
Hi!

Ohwa, so now Megatron found a way to have some real power over Starscream! I like that you portray him as a good strategist, which I've always believed him to be. That the "expected" lemon didn't happen at all was a surprise, but something tells me that somewhat, this is coming sooner or later, there is too much of a connection between them, if they were humans, I'd surely state them as soulmates!

So, memories of Skyfire... I actually didn't remember much of him from G1, really, but it seems he's so canon to being Starscream love interest that I've got used to his being present.

As always, your writing is wonderful, and leavs me even more anxious for the next installment!
Mirage Shinkiro chapter 8 . 6/25/2009
And so Starscream and Megatron's relationship becomes the one we know. Masterfully pulled off.
drosophilahotmail.co.uk chapter 6 . 6/19/2009
This was really great...up until the end of chapter 4. I enjoyed the slow build up to Starscream's 'mission' with Megatron, with lots of convincing soldier-ly details and interesting ideas as to what it's like to actually be a sentient jet and how that sentient jet might view a sentient gun (I really liked the bit where Starscream was watching Megatron pilot – that was very well done). But then after all the build-up, what I expected to be an all-out battle fizzled out into a blink-and-you-miss-it hit-and-run. I actually read it twice, thinking I’d some how skipped something.

Since chapter five onwards this fic has taken a sudden turn into a weird emotional labyrinth, with everyone massively overanalysing what every one else is thinking. Every other statement seems to be followed by a long, torturous bit of text where the character tries to work out what the other person actually meant, and if their slight change of expression was massively significant, and their frenzied planning as to what to say next. Maybe that's what you intended to write all along, but it wasn't where I was expecting this thing to go.

I'm no action-junkie and I like the idea behind this fic, but it would benefit from a lot less thinking and a bit more action. How about just telling us what the characters actually say and do and leave out the minutiae of their frantic inner thoughts? You write pretty well; you don’t need to walk us though every detail.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »