Reviews for Watching and Not Waiting
I Believe In Fairytales 606 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Kay, I admit, this fic was absolutely adorable and I enjoyed every second reading it.
Silvara chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
That exactly the kind of drabbles I would expect from this uber movie. You idea for his people's backstory rang true for me and one second you almost had me believing that human specie was coller than Klatuu's besides being luckier.

Still, I protest and insist that vulcans rules, and to stay on topic, I shall tell that this idea pown3d the day (no precise day mind you - I am ├╝ber fullingly sorry for spaming and flooding with my own review, but I just can't help it for this story reawakened in my fanheart a shaddok to the fun and interesting stuff of the TDTESS. So thank you for all this! I may write too long useless stuff and hope you won't mind, but I just feel wild for some reason - nowIshudupyeahforreal). :P
The Phantomess of the Opera chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
story alerting it just incase u add another chapter! so tense
DogEatDog chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
A wonderful piece of fiction. The approach has been carefully thought out and executed. Klaatu is believable as an alien trying to maintian his focus and composure in a human body and a human world. A look into the mind of such an interesting character is always exciting, and there is certainly no disappointment here. Any continuation you wish to pursue of this story will be high on my priorities to read. Thank you for sharing this with readers, it is far too good to keep to yourself and the dearth of good fiction of this type haas lasted far too long.

Gene.Marie85 chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Fantastic!

Very descriptive of an alien being and his strange distraction by a human woman.

Go for more parts to this!

I want to see what happens next!
lionwhizk chapter 1 . 5/7/2009