Reviews for Abducted
livingstatue chapter 10 . 2/12/2011
what a twist! great story, i loved every minute of reading it. keep up the good work!
livingstatue chapter 9 . 2/9/2011
HOLY SHIT! Now my interest is pecked. Can't wait for the final chapter!
livingstatue chapter 7 . 1/13/2011
just when i was giving up hope for an update, you release one, i'm back on the edge of my seat waiting to see what happens. keep up the good work.
CursedRoses chapter 6 . 7/16/2009
This is getting worse and worse by the second. Those other girls seem okay, but I have a bad feeling that they're not going to be so nice. But that's just me. Can't wait to see what happens next.
unknown20troper chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
You know, since this is a sex!slave/worker!Trixie fic, you should probably make it M.

I kind of like it. Trixie is a lot more In Character in this fanfic than Hermione Granger ever is in Ho!Mione fanfics. Trixie's reaction seems realistic.
spangladesh920 chapter 6 . 7/12/2009
Wow, that was an intense chapter. Trixie's shock and horror at her surroundings makes you feel for her and root for her to escape somehow. Though, considering the torture promised if she's caught, maybe not. Anyway, great chapter, and I look forward to more!
livingstatue chapter 6 . 7/12/2009
yet another excellent chapter. the amount of detail has me shivering. whoo. i love it. can't wait for the next chapter. i'm dying to see if she get weened, broken in, or manages to escape.
Tall T chapter 5 . 7/2/2009
I'm starting to wonder if this is ever going to be relevant to FOP, or if any rich teenage girl character could've been used for this story. But I'm still interested in seeing where this is going.
CursedRoses chapter 5 . 7/1/2009
Uh oh... Poor Trixie! I can't even imagine what she's going through. Great chapter, I think I saw one capitalization error, but I could be wrong. Can't wait for the next chapter.
spangladesh920 chapter 5 . 7/1/2009
Wow! Now that was a powerful chapter. I was not expecting her to be sold into sexual slavery like that. I'm intrigued as to what her father did to aquire such a debt. Very different and moving indeed, and fantastic work on her emotions as well.

I look forward to more! Oh, and I am working on both chapters 10 and 11 of 'Paranormal' as I type this. Keep up the great work!
Rin Fang chapter 4 . 6/3/2009
Although Trixie is far from being my favorite character, I like this fic. I love all the twists and turns.

Phst! Nineteen days' hiatus? That's nothing compared to me and my five month one to "Shah".

Keep the updates coming. I want to see what happens.
Tall T chapter 4 . 5/31/2009
Looks like we're none the wiser. But at least you gave us a surprise ending. A confusing surprise ending.
Rin Fang chapter 3 . 5/14/2009
Very good. I wonder who those mystery people are...?
CursedRoses chapter 3 . 5/12/2009
Hmm, quick updates, I like it. Quick updates make me smile. _ Well, at least she's only up for ransom. Anything else would be terrible for her. Very little spelling and grammar mistakes, so that's good. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Tall T chapter 3 . 5/12/2009
Very good. You're making Trixie interesting while still keeping her in character as the spoilt, pampered girl.