Reviews for Look towards the future
Torchic36 chapter 34 . 6/20/2014
It's been almost 5 years where's the next chapter.
Guest chapter 34 . 5/11/2013
lol' dis is one of d best harem story i've ever read
TUAOA MORRISTOFOX chapter 34 . 5/1/2013
damn it come back and update!
kevin richards chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Please finish this story or put it up for adoption.
naruto42 chapter 34 . 12/5/2011
Great job on the story as well as the lemons so far. Like the harem, but you could add Yugito, Sakura, and Isaribi
bboyCl0cKw0rK chapter 23 . 5/17/2011
By far the funniest chapter yet ( I've seen the light ) nearly fell out of my chair laughing but good job though
Dark.Force.Light chapter 30 . 12/22/2010
Alright, I'm miffed. Who is this 'moon girl with the hot body?'
Silber D. Wolf chapter 34 . 5/12/2010
cool story
Kyuubiperry chapter 34 . 4/20/2010
Is tayuya paired with naruto in this? it would take to long for me to search for her in this story
Hotstreak's crossover stories chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
update soon
daniel 29 chapter 26 . 2/12/2010
Hinata has pinned down Shion and was kissing her. Their lips pressed against one another exchanging their tongues in a fierce battle. Hinata won over Shion and begun to take off her top. Shion felt very hot too and followed in Hinata's suit. Shion can feel Hinata's knee pressing in her privates while Hinata was taking the rest of her clothes off. Her whole body shivered in the feeling of it. Her mind was going blank. Hinata was slowly sucking on her nipple while feeling up her panties. Shion was on the verge of an orgasm when Hinata stopped. Hinata position herself so Shion could have a full view of Hinata's wet pussy. Hinata quickly dove between Shion legs and Shion let a moan escape from her lips. Shion's head was spinning even more as her body was begging for release. The moment Shion could feel it again, her body jerked towards Hinata's face covering her with her juices. Shion lay on the bed panting when Hinata placed her pussy on top her face inviting her. Shion moved closer and licked the clit. Hinata shivered in the feeling. She loved being on top and more so with her pussy being eaten. She was about to climax when Naruto entered the room...

This would make an interesting picture for people who love or hate these 2 because most men like 2 see 2 females oging at it
Kamis Chibi Tenshi chapter 2 . 1/14/2010
Poor gama-chan I don't think it will ever be the same with all that cash that will soon end up in it.

Liking the fic so far and loving the fact I'll have a good long read
Tensei Rinnegan chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
I love the story! I wouldn't worry about your English...after all I've read many stories on here from people who have spoken English all their lives and their grammar is worst than yours. You actually don't have a whole lot of mistakes it usually just little things with pronouns.
UmiNight Angel Neko chapter 34 . 11/29/2009
you should get hinata pregnet
Malix2 chapter 34 . 11/9/2009
Hehe, this is a really good and really funny story, the lemons aren't bad either. I will be looking forward to seeing the next installment of this story, please don't keep us waiting too long. :)