Reviews for The Lesser King
Temera Miller chapter 2 . 8/16/2016
This is strangely beguiling, is there more?
Bronkwin2 chapter 2 . 8/19/2015
Please update
SneakyMe chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
This thing seems so.. Interesting huh? You really gave a twist on their bond especially when you let Peter and Lucy done that quite 'incestous' moment.. (sorry for the word) :)

I really like this one.. thus im looking forward to your nxt update.. Please post it sooner? :) Thanks anyway.. :)
Loving Peter Lucy chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
I . cant. even. ...
I just clicked on this to find some story i could manage to use, and yet.. i didnt expect to see something .. Enjoyable like it is! I love Peter and Lucy! The moment i have watched the LWW and Prince Caspian, i already found those pair quite interesting! Hmm.. If i may know, they are William Moseley and Georgie Henley right?! Oh gosh! You really done a WONDERFUL plot! Can u please continue it!? i love to see this... 3
MagnificientlyValiant chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
Like seriously?! This is...

ITS SO AMAZING! You really done a PERFECT story about the two of my favorite characters! I admit i am new into this fandom. And i only watched the movie though. Gosh! Can you please go for a new chapter?! please?! Id like to see what will goinh to happen between the Pevensie!
rainbow raw chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Hi. I'm very interested in making a "trailer" video for this fic. Would you like it/approve it? (I'd credit you and link the fic, of course)
Check my youtube channel so you can see my videos. My channel is "boholife".
jack chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
When is the next update?
Gracey chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
WOW... i didnt expect that to happen... keep writing! i want to know what happens next!
Dulset chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
I was having a kind of craving for Edmund/Lucy and Peter/Lucy fics and I came across this. I think yours is the only decent 'M' rated fic in this pairing. Your story is pretty interesting. Are you going to update soon? Please do, I definitely want to read it.

Cheers :)
Starbrow chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
Like whoooooahhh! Amazing chapter, hot and sweet and funny and sad all at once. Peter/Lucy is divine and you write them beautifully - the perspective from Edmund is a brilliant touch. I truly hope the next update is in the works and will be posted sometime before 2013 ;-).
Ikillatfirstsight chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
please update soon!

.. though i have to say... i couldn't help but laugh at dear Edmund's remark XD
MissVenusVixen chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
Ok well written, but I still want Susan there.
Lucyole chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
wow that story is really exciting and good i like it

man i want to know what happend aloso why it happend what

peter had thougt abotu it and where susan is please write furhter on that storyi it is really amazing
flyonthewall18 chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
Aww! it such a cute story in incest haha! like this one... _

Please post the next chapter...
J.M. Legault chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
Spy Master Edmund Indeed.

Well done hopefully I won't have to wait 2 years for chapter 3 ;. I've always preferred Peter/Lucy and Susan/Edmund (if thats the route this going) anyways.