Reviews for One Awesome Trip, We Should Do The Same Next Year
Guest chapter 9 . 11/21/2016
Oh you're kidding. You really left it there. You could have at least made it to the chapter where we fine out if he's ok.
Celestia Vanguard chapter 9 . 10/27/2016
Whaaaaa...? B-but what happened? What? What?!
lorinda nelson chapter 9 . 3/2/2016
Finish it please
shelly chapter 9 . 1/3/2015
Noooooooooo! No! C'mon! Is he ok? Will he make it? Is this all a dream and he's sleeping in a bar with gus in mexico? Oh geez, cliffhanger again. This story was great, so vivivd. I felt the pain and the anticipation, great job, excellent,wonderful, amazing! Good read, thanks for writing :)
psychofeelings chapter 9 . 12/16/2014
Come on. You can't leave us all on that cliff hanger! We all want you to update! At least one quick chapter!
v chapter 9 . 11/11/2014
Oh pretty please finish this story it!
jules is great chapter 8 . 9/16/2014
This is awesome!
Liberty Hoffman chapter 9 . 4/27/2013
please finish!
Zena-Xina chapter 9 . 1/29/2013
HEY! Don't leave a girl hangin like that! Please update!
Warriorcats4 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Great story! Love Love Love it but the cliff hanger has been killing me! Do you know I read it once a month and still am a follower!? If its not updated by 12/21/12 I'm gonna go insane
H chapter 9 . 7/16/2012
Um, hi. I would really love it if you finished this story. I was really enjoying it. Please update.
unobtrusivescribe chapter 9 . 7/3/2012
Crazy cliff hanger! Will we ever know how Shawn is? Poor Henry and Gus, at least they're there for him now! Please update soon! I thought the flash back to one of Henry's cases was really neat:)
Nefertirix chapter 9 . 5/3/2012
Great story! More chapters, please! Thank you. :)
gabbygirl89 chapter 9 . 4/25/2012
This is a great story! I hope you finish it! Please? *crosses fingers*
ksz chapter 9 . 2/7/2012
aaaahhhhhh just read 1-9 consecutively and cannot wait for next chapters... poor shawn, when do lassiter vick and juliet come in, soon i hope...