Reviews for One Awesome Trip, We Should Do The Same Next Year
shelly chapter 9 . 1/3
Noooooooooo! No! C'mon! Is he ok? Will he make it? Is this all a dream and he's sleeping in a bar with gus in mexico? Oh geez, cliffhanger again. This story was great, so vivivd. I felt the pain and the anticipation, great job, excellent,wonderful, amazing! Good read, thanks for writing :)
psychofeelings chapter 9 . 12/16/2014
Come on. You can't leave us all on that cliff hanger! We all want you to update! At least one quick chapter!
v chapter 9 . 11/11/2014
Oh pretty please finish this story it!
jules is great chapter 8 . 9/16/2014
This is awesome!
Liberty Hoffman chapter 9 . 4/27/2013
please finish!
Zena-Xina chapter 9 . 1/29/2013
HEY! Don't leave a girl hangin like that! Please update!
Warriorcats4 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Great story! Love Love Love it but the cliff hanger has been killing me! Do you know I read it once a month and still am a follower!? If its not updated by 12/21/12 I'm gonna go insane
H chapter 9 . 7/16/2012
Um, hi. I would really love it if you finished this story. I was really enjoying it. Please update.
unobtrusivescribe chapter 9 . 7/3/2012
Crazy cliff hanger! Will we ever know how Shawn is? Poor Henry and Gus, at least they're there for him now! Please update soon! I thought the flash back to one of Henry's cases was really neat:)
Nefertirix chapter 9 . 5/3/2012
Great story! More chapters, please! Thank you. :)
gabbygirl89 chapter 9 . 4/25/2012
This is a great story! I hope you finish it! Please? *crosses fingers*
ksz chapter 9 . 2/7/2012
aaaahhhhhh just read 1-9 consecutively and cannot wait for next chapters... poor shawn, when do lassiter vick and juliet come in, soon i hope...
NekodraK.D.LaCroix chapter 9 . 12/12/2011
Ah man, evil cliff hanger and it looks like this story hasn't been updated ina very long time. Well, this was amazingly written, great detail. Oh, poorpoor Shawn. I want to hug him and kiss him better. I will add this to my watch in case you ever come back to finish it. Which I hope you do and I hope Shawn is alright. Please be alright Shawn. By the way, oh you have me in tears for fear of Shawns condition. And my goodness, the detail in his pain, oh the poor thing. Really well written dispite the subject of it being Shawn in so much pain for all of it. Please finish the story.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 9 . 11/23/2011
Okay, despite the slight OOC in Shawn's characterisation, I REALLY wanna know where you're going with this!

I hope you continue!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
What I LOVE about this story so far is that it's soooo believeable! I can practically watch the episode in my head as I read through it!