Reviews for Team Possible in the 8th Dimension
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Different. Definitely different.
Sentinel103 chapter 6 . 6/14/2009
maybe Warpaath will come back, but he'd better have life insurance.

Good job WF and thanks

Larry (Sentinel 103)
Shrike176 chapter 6 . 6/13/2009
Great ending to a very well done fusion. The visual highlight for me was another demonstration of Kim using Ron's power; the image of her with electric blue hair and eyes is really stunning.

The dialogue with Waarpath was excellent, I especially liked the way Kim summed up his issues. Her statement that Warmonga's behavior reflected more on her than on him was touching; as was her willingness to be kind to someone who had repeatedly tried to kill her. As turnaround is fair play, the ending paragraph really worked for me. Also enjoyed Shego, great job keeping the snarky dialogue up; my favorite was her telling Ron she didn't make him godfather for his looks, which by the way he doesn't have. HA!

I was a little disappointed you didn't have a scene with Will Du being forced to mop the floors after everything he did; guess you can't have everything. Overall, great story. If you are currently taking requests, I'd like to read the story you mentioned about little Hana and Joey growing closer after Joey's powers manifested. Just a thought.

Keep up the great work!
screaming phoenix chapter 6 . 6/12/2009
That was a nice conclusion to this tale of yours. I loved what happened to Warpaath; poetic justice indeed.
Michael Howard chapter 6 . 6/12/2009
A satisfying conclusion to this epic crossover. Always cool to see our heroes outthink the bad guys rather than just out slug them. Warpaath's father was another funny riff on Lowardian nomenclature. And sadly, I remember "TRON" very well. More sadly, I didn't go see it with Shego, or anybody like her...
JCS1966 chapter 6 . 6/12/2009
The battle was hairy, but in the end Warpaath became the newest inmate in a prison he intended to jail all his enemies, including his own people Additionally, he is now John Ya-Ya's "pet." I highly doubt he's aware of the irony, including the fact that what he considered weakness was Kim and Ron used to defeat him; Love.

Ron has worked through his guilt; now it's his turn to help Kim deal with what she did in the battle.( fi your stories about their future are any indication, they'll be fine.)

Good to see Buckaroo and Betty come to an understanding. Hopefully they'll be ready for the next time aliens come to make a ruckus. Judging by warpaath's final thoughts, there *will* be a next time...

This was a great finish to an awesome story, waveform. I'm looking forward to whatever's next. Until then;

"Remeber, no matter where you go, there you are."
spectre666 chapter 6 . 6/12/2009
Now that's an ending chapter, action, angst, terror, payback, and a potential cliff hanger. Well done. The Lowardians may have visitors they weren't expecting in the near future if the research goes well. Why wait for a third attack? I like your take on Ron and the MMP. It's a great force multiplier, but it comes with a cost. I never thought of Banzai as having a self destructive side, but the tweebs? In an advanced Lab? As a threat, the Lowardians were pikers in comparison. :)

Thanks,

Spectre
Eddy13 chapter 6 . 6/12/2009
Nice wrap up here, Waveform. Buckaroo is finally free of his biggest burden, Ron's guilt trip is gone, and the planet got out of this invasion in better shape than the last. Nice to see Kim and her new ally have made each other honorary members of their respective team. However, now it may be Kim's turn to feel bad about what she did to a Lorwardian. Well, she was there for Ron, so he'll be there for her. I got to say I did feel sorry for Ya-Ya, until you added that ending there. The question here is, did Warpaath get off luckier than Warmonga and Warhak? I also noticed that you came up with another Lorwardian name, nice. Also, that part with Betty and Buckaroo. Are you planning another return of the invaders? If you are, you can feel free to use my character (as long as I'm credited with it that is).
CajunBear73 chapter 6 . 6/12/2009
Pretty dicey little battle there. But some measure of closure given for Team Possible, their friends, family and Team Banzai here.

Ron and Kim really worked as a team in more than one way and the MMP sharing was done by the one thing Waarpath will never understand since it was twisted by his former friend: love.

But in the meantime, Kim and Ron's horizons have been raised a little bit more from this adventure and now includes all that is a part of Buckaroo Banzai.

I don't think this is the last we've seen of the Lowardian exile. Call it a hunch.

CB73
Katsumara chapter 6 . 6/12/2009
A fantastic ending to yet another fantastic part of your 'Fast Track Universe'. I could read your stuff for days, waveform.

Anyway, where to start, where to start. First off, I sort of saw Kim's plan of using Warmonga's image against Warpaath coming, but you still executed it well. He may be smart, but get to him about the alien woman lady he loved, and all bets are off.

A shame he rebounded and once again, threatened to destroy the planet with the overthruster. I liked the fighting with Kim, Ron, and Shego versus Warpaath in this. Shego was great as always, and Kim/Ron really rocked. Ron's MMP continues to be really cool, and you use it well. While it's a powerful.. power, it still has it's weaknesses, what with the cooldown timer and all. (Haha. MMORPG terms!) The scene, ableit short, when Ron was going to give himself up to Warpaath was pulled off well also. D: I was going "No Ron, don't do it!" just like Kim. Good thing Kim came up with a plan so quickly. It was a good one too. She got the opportunity to experience more MMP, and it wasn't in the bedroom. xD

Oh! The way he got rid of John Ya-Ya made me chuckle too. I bet him and his people are going to have a blast while torturing Warpaath.

Anyway, as I've told you before, I love your 'Fast Track Universe' so much. I loved this story as well. I'm going through starting with 'Retaliation' right now, and I'll be picking away and reading a bit each day to get my fix. I can't wait to see more of your work, waveform. Don't forget if you ever need any help, I'm here.
CajunBear73 chapter 5 . 6/5/2009
Now its on, huh? Wonder what Kim has up her supersuit's sleeves about Waarpath and Warmonga...

The parallels of the Lowardian former best friends and how they ended up, seemed to strike very close to home with Kim about her and Ron..

CB73
Michael Howard chapter 5 . 6/5/2009
Terrific installment to this story. You handled the various personalities appearing here most effectively here. Update soon, guy, because I really want to know what happens next.
Prodigy25 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Dear Author

All I was Suggesting form reading chapter 5 was knowing Ron form your previous stories is that he is the type of man who would tell Kim that it wasn't her fault, he had to learn to let things go and it's all in past your here/I'm here, that's all that matters, you know.
Shrike176 chapter 5 . 6/3/2009
Well, that was even quicker than usual.

Interesting interrogation scene, seems like Du has continued to get older without getting any wiser. Seems like he always shows up when you need someone to demonstrate the level of incompetence government agents are capable of. Enjoyed the callback to Du's arrest of Drew. Nice to hear they at least got compensated for that.

Interesting dialogue between Banzai and Dr. Director. I do wish the promised sequel at the end of the film had been made. When you've seen as much as Banzai has, you're bound to have a few grudges against the inefficiencies of law enforcement.

Looks like the showdown is about to commence, good thing Kim thought of a curve ball to throw Waarpath. I'd agree that Kim is too hard on herself, hope Ron reminds her they have a whole lifetime to make up for lost time. Incidentally, I had no idea Naked Mole Rats were colorblind.

Great story, look forward to the big showdown! A big thanks to you and your wife for an inventive crossover and an excellent film recommendation.
spectre666 chapter 5 . 6/3/2009
You mean Kim and Ron did finally get their salsa dancing class? (G) Nice lead in to an epic struggle. Du is still his obnoxious self, Banzai's story was told properly, and the unspoken but evident determination to do or die of Team Possible shines forth. Looking forward to your next,

Spectre