Reviews for No Longer Newly Knighted
Guest chapter 27 . 7/12/2013
I love it and I CAN'T wait until their is more. I love the relationship between Kel and Francis. I think this my favorite story. I hope that Kel and Francis ends up together with their great dynamic and chemistry.
Guest chapter 27 . 6/16/2013
Can't believe this hasn't been completed. Would loved to have known how it finished.
Guest chapter 27 . 4/5/2013
Keep going! This is really good! All i can ask is try not to let her be in love with two guys. I hate that. Just let her pick one and deal.
Me thinkest. NO chapter 15 . 7/7/2012
.God. I LOVE jelousy
Guest chapter 11 . 7/6/2012
this is the most amazingest story ever!
Girlie in the Mirror chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Very interesting... I'm about to ask the most obnoxious question ever: is this a Domlandry? Kel/ Dom is what I meant. I just spotted one tiny error that's bugging me, seeing as I'm a rider myself. One doesn't ride with their head down- it weighs down the horse (you're head is he heaviest part of you) and it's also dangerous. It there were to be a sudden stop or spooking, the rider would go flying out of he saddle. If they didn't throw up from looking at the ground for so long. Err... Just realized this review turned into a riding posture lecture/lesson/rant. Awfully sorry about that :) Anyway, keep it up!
wolfluvr12 chapter 11 . 8/11/2011
Please don't take this wrong way, I'm just a little confused. You said that the boys are in their mid twenties, but they're new knights and only sta4rted page training five years ago. With the exception of Neal in the books, the pages all started when they were ten or 11, were a page for three of four years, and were a squire for four more. They went through the Chamber of Oredeal when they were about 18. The time line isn't adding up in my brain, though it could be me. Did you change the time line? Or am I just plain confused?
3DayEventer chapter 28 . 7/29/2011
That last chapted made me stop short...I truly hope you are not implying what I am thinking. How utterly heartwrenching. I haven't ever been a fan of Dom...even from the original series. Your work is lovely and wording is brilliant. But I will emphasis that my outrage will be heard if Francis and Kel don't get their HEA! Cheers!
TheWackedOne chapter 28 . 7/27/2011
crap.

in the last chapter, you made it seem like Francis is going to die. I vote Francis, but i want Dom to be happy too...could he snag a Rider girl or something?
TheWackedOne chapter 25 . 7/27/2011
im not officially voting til i catch up, but unofficially, i may be with Francis.
Alinzar chapter 28 . 7/27/2011
Nonononono! Not good!

Great chapter... Please update soon! You can't leave us in suspense :D:D

Fantastic use of vocabulary. I was nice to have words longer than four letters :D:D

I can't wait!

E
Alyss Mainwaring chapter 27 . 7/27/2011
Are you going to kill him!

Alyss Mainwaring
TheWackedOne chapter 21 . 7/26/2011
damn damn damn damn!
TheWackedOne chapter 17 . 7/26/2011
that is SO awkward.

older though...hm, that changes some things...tensions, and stuff...

nyeeee

TWO
TheWackedOne chapter 16 . 7/26/2011
dsamn. Fracis dont like the mask...

anyways, im not going to vote until i finish whats here now: see how things develop and if the poll is actually still relevant.

TWO