Reviews for Christmas, The Beginning Of A New Life
steamboat chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
I loved your story! On older stories, I only review after reading the whole story, not after every chapter, and only if the story is complete. Not sure if this is done or not, so thought I'd just say, I enjoyed reading it!
DorothyOz chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
LOL Great story and the end was really funny :)
robertwnielsen chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
LOVE IT...even though I'm not familiar with the character of Jennifer Coates, I love the way you express the fear that she and Harm both feel as they begin their relationship...and when Mac found out...ouch! I could *feel* how upset she was...but, she had nobody to blame but herself, IMHO.

Wonderful job. XD
mr mark gibbs 1989 chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
hi this is the best JAG one evey plese keep on adding more to it i love it alot good work
Vesja chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
Hehehehe, I pictured the 'You're marrying RABB?' scene in my head. Lol.

My scene: Bud: Flabbergasted. Harriet: First taken aback, then squealing or something in that sense. Mac: :[

Hehe.

Thank you for this story.

Keep up the amazing work!

Kind regards,

Vesja
Vesja chapter 2 . 11/25/2009
Lol! 'You're marrying RABB?' I loved it!
Sage and Snape chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
I am deciding that I like Harm/Jen nearly as much as the real HM after rewatching seasons 7 and 8. I really, really like Jen as well. She has big heart and a heavy past just really works!

I love it, although I would have liked to have seen this play out like your epic Harm/Loren. 3
shelbyrose chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
Well, your admonishment at the beginning of the chapter hit home, so I'm here to say that you are officially my favorite JAG fanfic author. One because well you rock at writing and two because you are one of the few that dare to stray from the boring shipper stories. I am 100% in your corner on the Harm/Mac debate and can't wait to see if you give us more of your wonderful writing. Keep up the good work.
jack1487 chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Excellent saids it all!

Take Care.

Jack
Lynnp chapter 2 . 5/21/2009
I'm back! Loved it, Loved it, Loved it! Perhaps I should go away more often lol! Looking forward to your next instalment!

Lynn

x
camile chapter 2 . 5/14/2009
Sorry for the delay on review, but till october, I will be at the cottage, it means the worst internet conection you can imagine. About the fic, I loved the two chapters, so keep writting, please, being in my summer home I double appreciate it!
cametahi chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
I too am guilty of not reviewing often enough - particularly stories from someone who writes stories other than Harm/Mac. So thank you. It is appreciated. Now if you added a little more hurt/comfort (with Harm on the hurt side of things), I would truly be in heaven. Those are my favorite. Anyway keep up the good work; and thanks again for the time and sharing of your talents.
sarah7 chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
Hi I really like yuour stories, it is different from others - Harm and Mac again forever. Keep writing this its great :)
michelle UK chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
Now you've put the cat among the pigeons, would have loved to be in the bullpen when it all kicked off, i'm thrilled Mac's been put in her place. Can't wait for the next installment.
Starman800 chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
"Few Words" IS that what you wanted to hear? Just a few words? Seems kinda of odd thats all you wanted to hear. Instead of telling you that it was a ver nice chapter, loved the surprise of it all.