Reviews for Idiot
candycanelila chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
This is interesting, but I'm not sure I like the main idea. I like sticking to the actual books timeline.
ttyl ;- ]
elizabethbennet3553 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Wow. Totally turned my perspective of Max upside down. Takes a pretty powerful author to do that. I think it's good this is a one-shot, leaves the reader to think. really, really good.
Jessavi chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Another interesting story, because there really isn't a lot of Max-bashing out there. Love it!
Sora Ragazza chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
*applauds*

This is an example of a good fanfic-it offers a completely different take on the story and explains things the author left out (in the case of Maximum Ride, you've got a lot to choose from ( : ).

One thing I'd recommend? The guy's dying...it would be nice if you showed that more. You know, he's not going to be able to just sit there and babble...it's fun to make it more dramatic.
Jas chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
This is why I love your oneshots-they're so much deeper than the actual books. They actually show that the "bad guys" aren't really so bad. I love that you mentioned about the whitecoat having a family, and Max feeling guilty about it. It really makes me wonder about what was actually going on at the School that Max neglects to mention because she's so biased about it. Great story, keep writing!
Violet Tsirblou chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I love it.

It's written from the perspective of a whitecoat, and yet, the whitecoat isn't a maniacal ball of idiotic evil.

It's realistic, since we never got a true taste of what had happened before Max was...let's say, 'conscious' of the world.

It shows the second side of the story, the 'villian's' side, emphasis on the air quotes. Usually, in most hero and 'villian' (Air quotes! 8D) it only shows the hero side, and that, my friend, is very biased, in which the 'villian' is seen as a ruthless destroyer of all that is good, for no reason, 'cause that just makes SO much sense.

Brilliant, keep on writing!

P.S. As obvious as it is, I might as well tell you, I was trying to sound smart. : )

OH-EM-GES! He called Max an idiot! : O
SandKastles chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Wow. never thought of it like that.
Random.
o0-flyinghigh-0o chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
I think I love this fic.

Max has such a limited and biased view of the world, and this story explores that really well. And I loved the fact the whitecoat got to call her an idiot.
carino2 chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Mai!

It's been too long. It really has.

Uh, right, fic.

I liked it a lot. I don't really have much crit for you except for maybe that the ending wasn't as strong as some that I've seen...it was still fine, but could probably be a bit better.

Other than that, it's great. I love to see whitecoat fic. Especially whitecoat fic that calls Max and idiot. :)
Pray for me. Pray chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Whoa...! At first I thought it was Jeb, then Max II or Omega, and now I think it's a nobody whitecoat...I love guessing the POV. And a view from the 'evil' whitecoats is interesting. But I haven't read the fifth book yet, so I don't know if it's any character from there. Anyway, great fic!
mickeymac chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
whoa that was really good. Its something that i have never read before.

its different because it shows that life at the School wasn't just good and evil, black and white.

it had various shades of gray and a dot of light in a pool of darkness

lol i paid attention in class today in whats it- metaphors? or similes something like that. maybe onomatopeas no onomatopeias wait onomatopoeias, yea thats it lol

but anyway, that was really good!
Daughters of Night chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
*blinks slowly* o_O

wow...

talk about HUGE twist in the Maximum Ride world dude.

LOVE IT!
Lauren-1012 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
This story is good, but its really confusing. :S

Maybe if you mention who the POV are it would make more sense, but all in all good story. :)
nathan-p chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Fuck.

I just thought I'd check the archive once to amuse myself.

And this fic was there.

And holy shit I am amazed. And positively at your feet.

Holy shit, this fic is awesome.
Supergirrl chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
M, it's been a long time since I've read/reviewed any thing of yours, but it was worth the wait! I really enjoyed this, it showed that maybe the whole conflict between Max and the School wasn't just black-and-white. Because, it probably wasn't. Anyway, I really enjoyed this, and I hope you keep writing!

O.G.