Reviews for Sparring Practice
IridescentLight chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
haha, nice. Jace always wins xp
OfUnendingDreams chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
Hehe funny! Clary runes:)
iluvedward4ever chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
UPDATE SOON!
PeaceLoveHogwarts chapter 2 . 9/15/2010
LOVE IT! UPDATE!
Pseudostar432 chapter 2 . 3/20/2010
The airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow is roughly 11 meters per second. Convert from metric and you have around 24 miles per hour.

Just thought you should know.
Queen Of Dead Hearts chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
lol, thats such a Jace comment. I just finished COG and God, am I on a Jace kick right now. I waited like 3 weeks for COG n read it in two days. Not even, I got it at like noon yesterday n finished it at like ten in the morning. So, now I'm missing Jace like CRAZY. I can't believe the next 1 doesn't come out until March 2011. It's gonna drive me crazy waiting! But, luckily, we all have fanfiction 2 satisfy our jace cravings :) oh, and in the beginning of this chapter when u said "This chapter is dedicated to getting Jace's shirt off" my first thought was "Thats what my whole life is dedicated to." lol, anyway I loved it! U write awesome Mortal Instruments stories!
Kewi11 chapter 2 . 1/30/2010
cute story :)
jaceandclaryforever chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
love this :0 waiting for a sequel, and if there isn't, i'll send loads of barneys to your room, non-stop singing "i love you" ;)
yurixoxo chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
"Angel's Tongue" Hahahaha OMG I love this so much!
AradiaLoveless chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
I like this!
Shes.So.Wasted.Going.Insane chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
Really good! ppost soon
LifeLessWords chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
Super duper awesomness!
TheInkredibleHanny chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
omgomgomgomgomgomg! this is awesome! more more more!(: keep it up!
ThE bEsT dAmN fAnPiRe chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
are you gonna update any time soon? i love this and i hope for new chapters ] great job with the fluff :)
hina2009 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
omg plz plz plz update!

i beg of you!

i love this story and can't wait for more.

i will review until u update. im warning you! i will abuse that green button on the bottom of the screen everyday until u update!