Reviews for Tarnished Side: An AU skewing of FF7
Daryl Falchion chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
Well I haven't finished reading this story but I'm very impressed by it. It's quite clever and witty and charming. The characters are spot on and the plotline is very interesting. The only thing that bothers me is that the action seems to proceed too quickly for my tastes. Anyway, great work and I hope you continue the writing craft.
turtlerad17 chapter 18 . 1/13/2004
it has been a while since you last updated, glad to know you still live, will you plz update soon
Reese chapter 18 . 7/22/2003
Wow... Poor everyone... I hope he really didn't rape kids... Ew...
parakeetfood chapter 18 . 7/22/2003
This is an excellent story, I just wonder why you're not getting more reviews. The story seems linear and well structured and yet at the same time you have no clue where it's going. Keep it up.
Silent Comet chapter 18 . 7/21/2003
Hm... Why did he spare her? Never really thought about that... Well, I like how the others are somewhat trusting him now. Please update soon!
Silent Comet chapter 17 . 7/15/2003
This is a good twist on the characters, I like it. It's definitely something different than I've read before. Though I do have one question. I'm pretty sure this Raieyana is an original character, but her name sounds so familiar... She isn't in the game, right? *Sigh* It's late, I'm too tired to think straight. Well, I really like the story, I hope you update soon!
Someguy chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
Well, this is a refreshing look at ff7. I do, however, have some plot holes to point out.

First of, The whole Sephiroth cutting cloud and Tifa thing was messed up. He hadn't went nuts yet, so I can't see him cutting a little kid for no reason. And BTW, Proffesor GAST was the founder of the Jenova project, not Hojo. After about 4 years after the start of the project and the birth of Sephiroth, the project was handed to Hojo because he was willing to make sacrifices for the sake of the project. If the founder of the project(Gast)was executed, he would never had met Ifalna, and Aeris would never have been born.

Also, though your stlye of writing is perfect,you just HAD to bring that stupid Mary sue from your trilogy into it. THis isn't a flame, as I still enjoy your story greatly, but please take these into account.
Reesei'm to lazy to login chapter 17 . 1/13/2003
Yeah! Great addition! I love it! It's great! When's the other characters going to pop up? I'm curouis? Would Wutai let their princess roam the world if they had won the war with Shinra? Would the space program even have started? Would Red be Red or Nanaki? Will the otehrs ever met up, or will they be forever seperated? Will you update again before these questions kill me? Find out next time you update!:)
Reesei'm to lazy to login chapter 17 . 1/13/2003
Reese chapter 15 . 8/14/2002
oh no! poor Joe!
Reese chapter 14 . 8/12/2002
Cool, Poor Tifa, I wonder if Sephiroth even rememebers what he did to her
Persuasive Intellegence chapter 14 . 8/12/2002
Jeez. . .AU's almost an understatement. Great story, though. Keep on.
Tifa Gainsborough chapter 14 . 8/11/2002
Quinkie! You updated, I am so happy! I loved that section in italics, I think I remember it from your lj. The last line really sums up some of the characters in my mind. I can't wait to see where you go with this fic.

I loved the chemistry between Raieyana and Reno. Look forward to more soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/12/2002
Pretty damn good so far
Reese chapter 12 . 6/7/2002
ohhh! Cool! great to see the next chapter out so soon! I would like to be on your mailing list...