Reviews for A Helping Hand In The Kitchen
Narnian Dreams chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
It's good! It shows the bond between Peter and Lucy, and how much they meant to each other!
Elizabeth Gamgee chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
this is a very sweet story i love peter and lucy stories
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Loved It! :D
Locked in a Stony Tower chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
AWWWWWWW!
Lady Lost-A-Lot chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
This story was AWESOME! Loved it!

Lost in thought and staying there,

Lady Lost-A-Lot
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
A great story. Very good.
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Adorable and hilarious! :) I love Peter's distress over the "evil" book. :-D And this line was so totally sweet: "Don’t worry, Lu. It was worth standing the taste just to see the look of happiness you gave me when I said it was good." I can totally hear Peter saying the line about the little girl in London. :) Good job!
Violet Fire Krazed chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
So cute! :) I wish I had an older brother *sighs*
Highqueen Julietta chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
aaw! this was so CUTE!

I laughed so hard... PLZ continue writing like that, cause its just absolutely stunning!
Rose and Thorn chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Gorgeous. Your sibling stories are so adorable, hachoo. I love the interaction between Peter and Lucy. And yes, some books (particularly SCHOOL books) are very evil. Great job.

Rose and Thorn
GeoffreyF chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Very nice! I had a lot of fun with this - I could certainly relate to the slightly apprehensive feeling when two siblings get together to cook something. The dialogue was convincing, realistic and (most importantly) in-character! And Peter's final suggestion provoked a fiendish chuckle of glee. Great work!
SpangleyPony chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Very sweet and funny :)
Lady Eleanor Boleyn chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
This was so sweet! I feel the way Peter did sometimes, but the problem is, I don't have a little sister to pull me away from my problems the way he does!

Just out of interest, do you have siblings? I only wonder because you're so good at writing their relationships
unicorn-skydancer08 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
That was incredibly cute! I always love reading about the chemistry between Peter and Lucy. Keep up the wonderful work!
barelypassing4sane chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
“Are you sure we need that?”

“Um, I don’t think you were meant to mix those.”

“Is it meant to smell like that?”

“Do you think Su and Ed are feeling hungry?”

Awesome! I love Lucy and Peter interactions. Welcome to the C2 of Fluff!