Reviews for Keeping Secrets
Guest chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
Enjoyed it very much. To the point. Good read. Thank you.
Ardy chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
It would make a nice story. It has the potential to be emotionally engaging and a good interesting read. Unfortunately, it reads like an outline.
theconsultingdreamer chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
you kill my soul with the way you scare me
I loved it.
carolinesayer chapter 2 . 11/20/2009
aww that was good :D and they should give up the secrets in s4 seriously! :D thankyou! xx
Jazmingirl chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
yep you were rigth more stories for me to cry

amazing
bia1007 chapter 2 . 5/14/2009
As much I would have enjoyed a multi chapter story, this end gave me everything I hoped for, you pinpointed their love, their fear and struggle to protect each other perfectly; still teary when I picture Sam in such need for his brother, so scared and ill but all determined to spare Dean this pain and it was a maybe short but deep and moving insight, very well done! A perfect reunion, our boys “joking around and just being brothers”, that’s all we want, isn’t it? Thank you very much for this – and I’ll take this two-shot as a promise there is a lot more to come!
Darkaina chapter 2 . 5/14/2009
oh so true, i wish they could have a brotherly moment, joke around, prank wars, the whole nine yards, that they used 2 do, i' m glad Sam' s out of his coma, and for a brief moment they were brothers again, thank you, so much. i miss them, like that, joking and jabbing at each other. god, i miss the old dean and Sam.

at least were getting rid of one bitch tonight Lilith that bitch is going straight to hell, i hope she takes Ruby with her, leave Sam 2 dean.

I want my SAAMY back! Wah!
cuddygirl18 chapter 2 . 5/14/2009
Awesome chapter! Will you continue this story? pretty please? I want more of sick sam and upset dean when finding out more secrets from sam!
Captured.By.Insanity chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
this is good. update soon son please!
eind12 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
please continue the story
lullabyJN chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
i love it! i haven't read a story like this in a long time, and i am already hooked. i cant wait to see more!
Star Mage1 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
I'm liking this and I would love to see where this will go.
Sylvie91 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Great start. I was waiting for a story from you. I can't wait for more.
CBloom2 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Great start!

Love sick Sam and keeping sickness from Dean stories although always feel sorry for Dean when he finds out because he always blames himself for not realising when it's not his fault, Sam should've told him!

Looking forward to reading more!
SamDeanLove chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
AH! More..More..please hurry up!