Reviews for Come See Bunnymort!
tiara123458 chapter 2 . 6/17
Lolllllll. I love it! I love crackfiction, and you are the master of crackfiction! Hahaha. The first one was a bit funnier, but this one was hilarious as well!
tiara123458 chapter 1 . 6/17
I was laughing so hard throughout the whole thing, and since its really early in the morning(5:55AM) my mom keeps giving me weird looks. This was sooooo funny! I love it! It was too funny! Looooove it! :D :D :D :) :) :)
Bronze chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
Gee, only 93 countries? I'd've thought millions if not billions of alternate realities would've band it as well! GOD THIS WAS FUUNY! IT WAS ON A PAR WITH THE ONE WHERE VOLDY GET TURNED INTO A GIANT SQUIRREL MORPH BY A REMUS AND SIRIUS PRANK! They switched the bones in Tommy's dad's grave with transfigured squirrel bones. Needless to say Voldesquirrel was not very happy with Peter after that.
NexusRider161 chapter 2 . 4/15/2014
...
Not as crack-y as the first one.
NexusRider161 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
I laughed so hard I fell off my chair, through the Kaleidoscope, married a magical lump of hermaphroditic Kaiju shit named ZALGO, raped the Slenderman, grew a second head and burned Rapture to the sky whilst running around with a bitter gourd shoved up my ass with nothing on but a white and red hoodie and a piranha chewing on 13 of my phalluses.
Ender chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Um.
Lumina Balderson chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
I really needed this.
Thank you for writing this twoshot. I really enjoyed it.

You see, whenever I'm down, and feeling bad over my grades, or bad over something, I will bring this up and read it, because it always makes me smile.

And comsidering that today was a pretty crappy day, I need some SUPER MEGA HYPER EXTRA SPECTACULAR UBER HYPER HAPPY JUICE OF EXTRA EXCITEMENT AND GREATNESS right now... Do you know where I can find some?
Tinyterror chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I can't stop laughing!
'Harry Potter has gone to candy Mountain and won't return till his Liver is Stolen'
Lumina Balderson chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
What were you on when you wrote this?
And can I please have some of the juice they dosed Harry with? Just three drops?
Evani chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
hahahaahahahahhahhahahhahhaa h omg this is amazing :) im curently reading harry mewter, which i must say is absolutly amazing :) and trhough i had gotten alll the pokemons named, i though ron was ponyta, i didnt even think about entay, but this is awsome haha
Yvonne Park chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
And that last review was supposed to be by me, but fanfiction logged me out without telling me! How rude! :P

-Yvonne
Guest chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
hahahaha wow. That seriously did kill some braincells, but I think it was worth it. haha I just read both chapters while I was sitting at work, and it had me laughing my head off at my desk. I think the mall people are scared of me now... :P Thanks so much for the insanity that filled up my boredom! Now I'm smiling like a crazy person. :D

-Yvonne
KitCat97 chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
yay! insanity at 11 at night! I apparently can survive this much stupidity! all I have is a stupid grin on my face, and all my brain cells are intact!
Spyrkle10 chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
I'm sorry to tell you this, but I found him. And he doesn't like ice ream. He likes ice cream with giant eyes. I think me and Harrs are going to need to fetch more soon... and maybe some. more. BUNNIES!
Flying Dragonite chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
O0O My mouth is still open in shock i don't think I'll ever get over the brain damage youve ruined me mind ruined it ruined it ruined it i will never get that image out of my head oh hahahahahahahahah the worst part is that i dont mind being brain damaged oh hahahhahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahah