Reviews for Come See Bunnymort!
NexusRider161 chapter 2 . 4/15/2014
...
Not as crack-y as the first one.
NexusRider161 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
I laughed so hard I fell off my chair, through the Kaleidoscope, married a magical lump of hermaphroditic Kaiju shit named ZALGO, raped the Slenderman, grew a second head and burned Rapture to the sky whilst running around with a bitter gourd shoved up my ass with nothing on but a white and red hoodie and a piranha chewing on 13 of my phalluses.
Ender chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Um.
Lumina Balderson chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
I really needed this.
Thank you for writing this twoshot. I really enjoyed it.

You see, whenever I'm down, and feeling bad over my grades, or bad over something, I will bring this up and read it, because it always makes me smile.

And comsidering that today was a pretty crappy day, I need some SUPER MEGA HYPER EXTRA SPECTACULAR UBER HYPER HAPPY JUICE OF EXTRA EXCITEMENT AND GREATNESS right now... Do you know where I can find some?
Tinyterror chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I can't stop laughing!
'Harry Potter has gone to candy Mountain and won't return till his Liver is Stolen'
Lumina Balderson chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
What were you on when you wrote this?
And can I please have some of the juice they dosed Harry with? Just three drops?
Evani chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
hahahaahahahahhahhahahhahhaa h omg this is amazing :) im curently reading harry mewter, which i must say is absolutly amazing :) and trhough i had gotten alll the pokemons named, i though ron was ponyta, i didnt even think about entay, but this is awsome haha
Yvonne Park chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
And that last review was supposed to be by me, but fanfiction logged me out without telling me! How rude! :P

-Yvonne
Guest chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
hahahaha wow. That seriously did kill some braincells, but I think it was worth it. haha I just read both chapters while I was sitting at work, and it had me laughing my head off at my desk. I think the mall people are scared of me now... :P Thanks so much for the insanity that filled up my boredom! Now I'm smiling like a crazy person. :D

-Yvonne
SkyeDragonAzure chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
yay! insanity at 11 at night! I apparently can survive this much stupidity! all I have is a stupid grin on my face, and all my brain cells are intact!
Spyrkle10 chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
I'm sorry to tell you this, but I found him. And he doesn't like ice ream. He likes ice cream with giant eyes. I think me and Harrs are going to need to fetch more soon... and maybe some. more. BUNNIES!
Flying Dragonite chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
O0O My mouth is still open in shock i don't think I'll ever get over the brain damage youve ruined me mind ruined it ruined it ruined it i will never get that image out of my head oh hahahahahahahahah the worst part is that i dont mind being brain damaged oh hahahhahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahah
Em chapter 2 . 3/29/2012
Where the fudgepops did you come up with these crack stories, and if you were on something can I have some?
Questionable Sanity chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
I think I died inside a little when I was reading this twoshot. Died inside... OF LAUGHTER! !

Beware my twisted, insane, young mind. It thinks that the holes in doughnuts are for men to F*ck.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Both of them got identical feelings of dread as the twins began to dissolve into giggles.

a manic look in his eye

when Harry suddenly supplied it with enough raw magic to turn a Hippogriff into a fluffy pink bunny rabbit and send it hopping around the world in three seconds flat, it did what it wanted to do: Returned to Voldemort, bringing the boy along for the ride.

Oh, Voldemort will not be able to deal with Harry. Not scared, not sane, not murderous, not armed...

Oh, and this staff now given to Voldemort, too, not only twins-inventors, Gonny, and Harry.

that regret had caused all his Horcruxes to be rescinded - What about Harry's scar? Ah, that piece was returned to Voldemort earlier.

the insane pink rabbit that had once been the world's most feared Dark Lord.

Never take candy from strangers, or from notorious pranksters. - And what about chocolate bar, or cider, or strawberry pie? It's not a candy, right? And it is still sweet and bright. And it can still have tricks inside a bite. And even bitter and salty food can hide mean, fatal, deadly funny poison inside.

Fred and George's happy juice had been banned in 93 countries within three days, three of which hadn't even been known to the British Ministry of Magic until they'd submitted sanctions against the chemical's import/export. - Are you afraid for your Dark Lords?

I just wanted to make a Harry Potter fic with as much random, crazy insanity as I could come up with in less than an hour - Well, there are no deaths, except for the large snake. Quite positive outcome, I would say. Though I would prefer pranks less insane. Thank you, and good luck.