Reviews for A shift in our Relationship
Vickie4Ever chapter 9 . 11/6/2009
AW SO SWEET! wish it gave more detales on the later wedding and stuff though *mumbles* sorry still really good!
SavinGrace chapter 9 . 6/19/2009
I love...love...love this!
Baily007 chapter 9 . 6/17/2009
Wait...this story is finished? I loved these last chapters, but please, you've got to keep on writing!
celticstarwolf chapter 9 . 6/16/2009
a really good ending i'm going to miss this one. i hope there will be more storys from you though
PinkAngel17 chapter 9 . 6/16/2009
Yay! A perfect happy ending! It was great! And so sweet! I love it!
Leigh59 chapter 9 . 6/16/2009
I like this ending. By taking their time they get to mend fences and really get to know each other better. thanks do much.
celticstarwolf chapter 8 . 6/4/2009
that was wonderful hon. they need to take it slow even if they love each other so much. more please
PinkAngel17 chapter 8 . 6/4/2009
Aw that was cute! I so loved it! More soon please!
Tezsler chapter 8 . 6/4/2009
**Yeah** That was a great update. I am so glad that they are taking baby steps. I so loved what Derek said about this is where he wants to be. **sighs** Anxiously waiting for more.
Leigh59 chapter 8 . 6/4/2009
Baby steps are good. slow and easy I like that they are taking their time.
celticstarwolf chapter 7 . 5/21/2009
that was wondeful hon and thats true with the year they had it wouldnt have felt right if they just got together again a beautiful story
Leigh59 chapter 7 . 5/21/2009
It's good, they should take their time, lots of time. Talking and mending open wounds.
PinkAngel17 chapter 7 . 5/21/2009
Yay! I so loved their talk! I'm glad they're working things out. Now Morgan just has to get Garcia to let her walls down. Great chapter! Next one very soon please!
jevans47403 chapter 7 . 5/21/2009
I think is just perfect the way it is and they definitely needed that talk which was most definitely a long time coming and even though she believes him its going to take her a little longer and some time for her head to catch up. the talk was perfect and so them. Even though he wants her-he's got to realize that her feelings towards him and the way she feels about how their friendship has gotten to where it is now is not going to change over night. Can't wait for more!
SavinGrace chapter 7 . 5/21/2009
1st let me say that I hope you feel better, I know it bites when you're ill.

2nd I wish the writers would give us fans what we want - more interaction (and maybe some lovin' between our favorite couple).

Finally, as much as I love happy endings (What can I say I am a die hard hopeless romantic) - there is no such thing as a happy ending all of the time. I enjoy your stories no matter what you write and this is no exception...I've enjoyed every single chapter even if I bawled while reading it...please keep up the excellent work...am always here waiting to read...

SG