Reviews for Blurring
For.the.LOVE.of.Severus chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Wow this was an amazing story.
krakenwise chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Found this series through the simplypotterheads tumblr, and I'm so, so glad I did.
yay chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
This is one of the better Voldie wins AU's that I've read.
T chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Very clever. Well written.
tess4aria chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I read all of your HP stories on Potions and Snitches and continue to be immensely impressed. You write with great subtlety, and your plots are so creative.

This is fantastic. An example of how your writing impresses me: Just look at the last three lines. With so few words, you say so much.

Anyway, keep writing. I'll keep my eye out for more of your work!

tess4aria
Joey Penn chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Wow! I really loved that, it was fantastic! Well written, original idea, amazingly well thought out - I absolutely loved it. Definitely one of the best works I've read, I really wish you'd continue this universe even though you wrote this like three years ago. I wanna know what happens next you know? But then I guess you'd actually have to have a real direction for the sequel or it could end up like one of those 'and then they have a million babies and everyone lives happily ever after' things.

Sorry, ranting a little there but I'm just so excited! Thank you for writing and posting this fantastic fanfic!

JP
BettyBoopSweden chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Yes, Snape was one of the good guys! I was hoping for it all along. Intresting to read a severitus this way, you made wonders with the challenge!

Betty
Potterworm chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
This was an incredible story. I absolutely loved it.
llamaSUPERNOVA chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Wow, this is a really well-realized AU. I love the plot, the circumstances, the characterisation of all three central players. Please tell me you're going to continue with this universe!
BlushingEmerald chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Very creepy vision of the WW after Voldemort wins. A lot scarier than anything Rowling did in HP:DH, actually. I love that James is in this and in such a miserable situation.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Funny, _canon_ Harry never had any trouble casting the Cruciatus curse...

Good turn around, though.
Eli chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
This is amazing! It's very original and for the first time there is no good guy or bad guy there, there is only the truth of the situation, Lily loves James. I am very tired of all the unfounded James hate, so I appreciate your story doubly more.
NoxSomnium chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I really liked that! I only cry when I'm really really upset, or when I'm really really sleep-deprived (which is when I cry about everything so it doesn't really mean much) so the last three lines didn't get any tears, but I did think, aw that makes me want to cry, which is pretty close. Harry doesn't even have to say how insecure he's feeling, but he does! Showing us things, not telling, that's an excellent example right there and it made me happy.
RosaE chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I'm suprise this story does not have any reviews. I thinks it's quite original and very well written. You did a pretty good job with this challenge. I hope to see more of this. Thanks for sharing!