Reviews for A Different Kind of Ghost
hoellenwauwau chapter 17 . 6/20/2014
yay, you're continuing this story! I just read through the whole thing again, because I couldn't remember all the details. ;) I love that you're still writing it and I really can't wait to see who Natalya will chose - I'd go for Nick, of course, but well... Guess I'll just have to wait and see. I really don't like Rachel, poor Kat. :/
hydra350 chapter 16 . 1/10/2012
aw come on man! _ pwease gimme more! i seriously could never choose between my boys
We reGirl chapter 16 . 12/11/2011
I've been following "A Different kind of Ghost" for a while and I love the twist in the tale, please continue, I want to see who Talya chooses, Nick or Philip...
Lorrie chapter 15 . 2/15/2011
I'm really enjoying this story. Don't think it's lame at all. I would love you to finish it... Please don't give it up.
hoellenwauwau chapter 15 . 2/12/2011
you shouldn't worry. I don't think you're writing them OOC - in fact I think you're really good at capturing emotions and stuff. and it's been such a long time since I watched an episode, I don't really remember how they're all supposed to act - so whatever you write, I still think it's great.

Talya's secret isn't lame either. Ok, maybe I thought it would be more along the lines of being possessed by whatever random evil spirit. or something like that. But it's still great, and a lot of emotional baggage is involved for everyone.

so I for one would love to see this story finished some day! please continue, it would be sad not to! :)
hydra350 chapter 13 . 10/6/2010
dude! you completely stole my Triple Shooter!

i am actually excited that i wasn't the only person to come up with tequila rum and whiskey. But I call it the Triple Shooter. Even mentioned in one of my own stories! Of course instead of just inventing it for story purposes i also make it for real. Guaranteed to put ye on yer arse! Anyway I cannot wait for this story to keep going. I heart Nick and Philip
Lorrie2 chapter 14 . 5/10/2010
Great continuation. Didn't guess that. Great story! Thanks for updating.
hoellenwauwau chapter 14 . 5/9/2010
Yay, great chapter! I'm glad you have it all sorted out now. ;) Can't wait to see what's going to happen next! :)
Lorrie2 chapter 13 . 5/7/2010
Hi -

No pressure, but I'm waiting patiently(or not) for your next chapter!

thx
Celticgirl84 chapter 13 . 3/8/2010
Oh, interesting. And great updates, no idea what your planning, but can't wait to find out.
Lorrie2 chapter 11 . 2/5/2010
I was so happy to see a new update! I can't wait to see what happens. Please keep going...
hoellenwauwau chapter 11 . 2/4/2010
Maybe not one of your best, but far from crappy! And I like the Nick/Alex humor :) Can't wait to know about Talya's secret! Please update soon :)
Celticgirl84 chapter 11 . 1/30/2010
That was so not crap. I loved it.

Cant wait for more
hoellenwauwau chapter 10 . 1/17/2010
Great updates! I actually liked Kristin, but well, it's your story. ;) I hope you continue soon!
Celticgirl84 chapter 10 . 1/16/2010