Reviews for The Ties That Bind
this has literally saved my life, just to let you know. thank you from the bottom of my heart for writing something so beautiful, something that just got me through a very hard week. kisses!
BrynAlyssia chapter 1 . 11/23/2017
Your vivid image of this scene is superbly written, well done!
top story chapter 19 . 10/9/2017
A heartbeat is a beautiful sound
Guest chapter 20 . 8/31/2017
the sweet little angel bit is a bit much...ya hes loves her and that's great but does he have to be so fucking cheesy about it?
Guest chapter 19 . 8/31/2017
well that was babble drabble...total suckage
Guest chapter 18 . 8/31/2017
He sure took his sweet ass time giving bella his venom. She cut open bleeding and hes what? Holding the baby...do..do..doo...whilst bella bleeds out...do.. ...
what a fucking moron.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/31/2017
I find it funny that they are SOOOO worried about taking the kid out a couple days early...its just a couple days people! Its wont make a fucking difference!

Notice how bella has almost NO DEPTH? shes just a annoying blob in this...weird
Guest chapter 11 . 8/31/2017
LOL did you really think the pack would be cool with you having a vamp baby bella? AND dying/.? Really? Your stupidity is amazing in its volume.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/31/2017
Why would Bella think that Edward would want to kiss her when shes all gross? Looking like skelator and smelling like puke? NO one wants you bella...she will be the skinnest vamp in history!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/31/2017
WOW...selfish bella finally gives in to having an iv.

She waits till what? 4 days before shes gonna give birth to start caring about the health of the fetus? Cause OBVIOUSLY not eating and drinking is an issue for the baby bella...but no go ahead...starve yourself...that'll help the baby.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/31/2017
This story really points out how incredibly stupid and selfish Bella is. I know some would argue that shes being selfless but that's just not the case. Its not that she is risking her life for an unknown life but that she is risking her life AND Edwards period. She knows that he will die if she dies, but she doesn't even care. misses"im strong enough to do this" is wasting away and looking like skelator. She is obviously NOT strong enough.

And its really suprising how stupid they all are, especially bella. She really never thought that her half vampire baby might require blood? Never even crossed her mind? And isn't it also strange that she didn't crave blood? Typically you crave what your body needs, so I find it quite strange that she neither craved blood or thought about it. You would think that she would be craving protein...iron...etc. Ya eggs have a bit of protein but there are better sources...and who in the actual fuck craves eggs when their feeling pukey? Eggs are the worst thing to throw up!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/31/2017
Bella does seem fucking ridiculous in this. She says she can do this, yet she cant even fucking eat anything without puking it up. So no Bella, it really doesn't look like you can do this. Weak ass bitch. LOL
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2017
At the end of the first paragraph it says "I looked back forward. . ."
back forward? what the fuck does that mean?
Linnamedeiros chapter 29 . 5/2/2016
Wow. Just wow. Ive loved the way you wrote everythingthis story consumed me in such a way that I just had to read it in one sitting haha. Now my back hurts . Greetings from Brazil
jk chapter 19 . 4/12/2016