Reviews for The Ties That Bind
top story chapter 19 . 10/9
A heartbeat is a beautiful sound
the sweet little angel bit is a bit much...ya hes loves her and that's great but does he have to be so fucking cheesy about it?
well that was babble drabble...total suckage
He sure took his sweet ass time giving bella his venom. She cut open bleeding and hes what? Holding the baby...do..do..doo...whilst bella bleeds out...do.. ...
what a fucking moron.
I find it funny that they are SOOOO worried about taking the kid out a couple days early...its just a couple days people! Its wont make a fucking difference!

Notice how bella has almost NO DEPTH? shes just a annoying blob in this...weird
LOL did you really think the pack would be cool with you having a vamp baby bella? AND dying/.? Really? Your stupidity is amazing in its volume.
Why would Bella think that Edward would want to kiss her when shes all gross? Looking like skelator and smelling like puke? NO one wants you bella...she will be the skinnest vamp in history!
WOW...selfish bella finally gives in to having an iv.

She waits till what? 4 days before shes gonna give birth to start caring about the health of the fetus? Cause OBVIOUSLY not eating and drinking is an issue for the baby bella...but no go ahead...starve yourself...that'll help the baby.
This story really points out how incredibly stupid and selfish Bella is. I know some would argue that shes being selfless but that's just not the case. Its not that she is risking her life for an unknown life but that she is risking her life AND Edwards period. She knows that he will die if she dies, but she doesn't even care. misses"im strong enough to do this" is wasting away and looking like skelator. She is obviously NOT strong enough.

And its really suprising how stupid they all are, especially bella. She really never thought that her half vampire baby might require blood? Never even crossed her mind? And isn't it also strange that she didn't crave blood? Typically you crave what your body needs, so I find it quite strange that she neither craved blood or thought about it. You would think that she would be craving protein...iron...etc. Ya eggs have a bit of protein but there are better sources...and who in the actual fuck craves eggs when their feeling pukey? Eggs are the worst thing to throw up!
Bella does seem fucking ridiculous in this. She says she can do this, yet she cant even fucking eat anything without puking it up. So no Bella, it really doesn't look like you can do this. Weak ass bitch. LOL
At the end of the first paragraph it says "I looked back forward. . ."
back forward? what the fuck does that mean?
Linnamedeiros chapter 29 . 5/2/2016
Wow. Just wow. Ive loved the way you wrote everythingthis story consumed me in such a way that I just had to read it in one sitting haha. Now my back hurts . Greetings from Brazil
jk chapter 19 . 4/12/2016
chapter 19 was fucking pointless...so stupid
jk chapter 18 . 4/12/2016
its all renesmes fault...that little bitch killed her mother!
jk chapter 14 . 4/12/2016
I'm disturbed that jake sees ugly awkward bella the way he does...then hes gonna imprint on her daughter. whats he gonna tell her when she grows up and they start dating? oh ya by the way I used to want to fuck your mom? EWWWWWWWWW
1,168 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »