Reviews for Too Little, Too Late
3DBABE1999 chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Ow.. Sammy angst hurts!... My poor feels.. My heart breaks for poor Sam.. You did great with the lyrics, this is something I could see happening for real.. Poor Sam, wish I could hug him.. *wipes eyes*...
Lexy chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Oh Sammy * hugging him tight* I think john knew how you actually felt about him but being a stubborn ass kinda runs in the family.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
John had many faults but he loved his sons and put up a great fight before and after his death.
Swellison chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Great little one-shot, fine portrayal of angsty!Sam and a devastatingly on-target music choice.

sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
This OneSHot was adorable! This sounds like a really cute song, so I might just go listen to it! Perfectly fitting! Great job!
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Didn't mean to get you hooked on the whole song lyric thing but some words just so fit don't they? Loved it and you did a wonderful job. It was so nicely detailed with Sam's thoughts. Great!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
*great* *is completely heartbroken after last night's ep and goes into a corner to cry, hard* :(
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
How sad to see Sam thinking back on things when he couldn't change the outcome, that he was letting the guilt of picking the fight eat away at him. It was amazing the way you were able to tie those feelings into the words of the song...very poignant my friend!
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Poor Sammy, I understand how easy it is to dwell on things you done wrong or things you didn't do, yet that doesn't make any difference. It's to late for the dead but it's still time for the living. Love the lyrics, you made them fit well. Hugs, Vonnie
RedDragen chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
A wonderful start, I am looking forward to what you have coming next
RhianaStar chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Thank you... this has always been one of my favorite songs and it is so fitting... to the story of Sam and John..
supernatfem76 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
This was one of your best one shots. I continue to be amazed at your talent. The Living Years was the perfect song to describe Sam's relationship with his father. I liked how you related the song lyrics to Sam's life. You really captured Sam's grief over his father's passing. Phenomenal!
CBloom2 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Love that song! Chokes me up every time I hear it!

You slotted it into the story really well! Great job!

Enjoy the episode, if thats the right word for what looks like and very angst filled episode! chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Awesome Gill, Sam's thoughts and emotions fit so well with this song and it described his relationship with their father perfectly. A fantastic job, loved it!
Soncnica chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Isn't it weird how when you loose someone, how bad you want to turn back time and do things with that person that you never had the will to do before...but too little too late! aw Sam...I bet he felt like that...sad, so sad! And Dean was dealing with his dad's death on his own, no room for, so sad!

and I loved how you combined the lyrics to the story...nice job!

and OMG you lucky people, you get the chance to watch the ep tonight! and me?...I get to watch it in 12 hours *sigh*