Reviews for Careless Whisper
lytebrytehybrid88 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Will she meet Jake next chapter?
QUAIRE109 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
another great story pleding to be made longer...SO PLZ DO!
MeemZ101 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
I think this story is reallly good good you should update I really like it good luck with writing more and can't wait to see how it all turns out I really like your writing technique
RaspberryMocha chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Hey this is a really cool and different idea to a AU Jake/Nessie story. And plus with the Nahuel angle seems really intresting. I like all the chracters in different lifestyles. You must carry on, and no fair we didn't get a glimpse of Jacob in the chapter! I have a feeling they were going to meet for the 1st time at Leah's dinner. Please carry on!
TwiCrackAddict2014 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Great first chapter! It is awsome please continue!
me myself and dave chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
lol u know if u ever update this it will probably make my year

as always its a good story idea and ur a great writer

me myself and dave

(slightly disappointed reader)
me myself and dave chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
so...are u gonna continue this or wat? i would really like to read this story and it seams like a great idea. but if ur not gonna continue it can u delete it or some thing cause its not a oneshot yet and it would save me checking every few days to see if uve continued it or even just say what ur gonna do. please?
xXjacob loverXx chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
sounds good, would be better is jacob was intrduced XD
shakespearesgirl2 chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
So, I FINALLY got around to reading this! Everytime I logged on to this site, something was nagging at my little brain, and I finally realized that I was asking you about your stories and I never read this one, of which you are most proud, right?

Well, I LOVE it! I like how Nessie is with Nahuel (for NOW, Im assuming) *wink*! Plus, I am from Seattle, so anything to do with that awesome city will grab my attention. I graduated from the University of Washington, with a BA in English Lit, as a matter of fact! I laughed when I read that about Nessie!

BUT...I'm super disappointed. Not because of the story, but because it is only one chapter! Are you going to write more? I really hope that you do...I like your style of writing. Also, in just one short chapter, you perfectly illustrated the great relationship between the siblings. That's hard to do, and you did it so well!

AND! Since she is going to a party on the rez, I can only assume who she will meet there. PLEASE, please, please won't you continue with this story? I really wanna know what happens!

C'mon, you know you want to!

XOXO,

Curly533
AZIdolFan chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
hope you continue this story. it is very promising.
lemon lover chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
great story idea, really promising i cant wait for the lemons the one in ur other stories are really gud,please continue this story
i heart jacob chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
great, very promising, please continue
me myself and dave chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
...so your just going to leave this as is?
only me 08 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
I love it so far. Please update soon. I wanna know what happens
me myself and dave chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
hey um, can you please say wat ur gonna do? continue or not? or even if you haven't made up ur mind yet can you tell us, just so those of us who are waiting for tis story know what to expect. still think its a great idea and would love to read this.

me myself and dave.