Reviews for With Me Through Adversity
LeahMarie31 chapter 31 . 7/23/2010
I think a sequel will work for this story! Please, just give it a try! It's hard to see this story go :'(
lmaoxlovee chapter 30 . 7/13/2010
very rarely, i read a story that leaves me completely breathless and awestruck. this story was one of them. the ending was perfect and just ohmygawd, that was amazing, you did a great job! im actually sad its over but it couldnt have ended any better.
calskies chapter 31 . 7/9/2010
Okay, I think this is the first time I've reviewed your stuff. But, I read a lot of it. (: I don't review a lot because, well, I'm lazy. There's no other excuse. Pahahah; but I want to tell you I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS STORYY! ((: It was so cute. And I absitively, posilutely, thought Kaden was AH-DORABLE. (: (I have a nephew that's name is Caden, and is around Kaden's age. :)) It was a fantastic story, I can't wait to see what else you post!
ReadingBlissfully chapter 30 . 7/9/2010
Aww wow, that was like an amazing ending. It was almost movie like! D

This story was great to read and i really enjoyed it. Thank you!
lmaoxlovee chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
okay so the first two chapters, i thought "eh this story is too good to be true" but now i see that it is seriously amazing! love it!
MilitaryBrat10 chapter 31 . 7/8/2010
wow your a good writer...lol sorry i had to lol but really you are. i loved this story my little brother asked me to read him one of my favorite stories i was like you wouldnt understand it, he walked over to my laptop and turned it on and said login so i did and he clicked on my favorites and randomly clicked on one, i started reading this to him and by the third chapter he was like who wrote this and i said i dont really know and he was like i think this is a great story, You see my brother is 6 and hes autistic he loves to play with train and he can read and when i mean read he is very smart he just has trouble communicating with people, im the only person he doesnt stutter around, he said to tell you that this is his favorite story and that he hopes your stories some how get you places.

Jenna & Jerek
LoveLifeHopeHappiness chapter 31 . 7/8/2010
update soon! jaja

no, seriously you did a great job and I love it, u in fact got me hooked to it, and it was going smooth no writing probs or anything!
zan lil chapter 30 . 7/8/2010
awwwww...that was sooo sweet.

Love the chapter

Thanks
LoveLifeHopeHappiness chapter 30 . 7/8/2010
really sweet! i loved this story!
caro9623 chapter 30 . 7/7/2010
Wow! Amazing ending!

you are a great author and this story is fantastic! you had great ideas!

hope youll write another story! :)
xLeeRamdomx chapter 30 . 7/7/2010
My Dear Rachael,

What can I say but thank you. Your writting has only gotten better as the story progressed. And every idea you have just made this story that much more enjoyable.

Someone once told me " You can't please everyone, but once you please your heart everyone elses need will come that much easierly" and now I say that to you. You have truelly managed to make this story your own. You managed to just sit there for ours with a lot of struggle and made your ideas work. I know more than anyone probably that you had some tough times. But seeing back I think is all worth it.

Every charracter made a change for the better. The dramatic scenes wherent over done, the romantic scenes where so dream like, and the adversities where just that much relatable.

Every writter starts of somewhere, they always have this backbone story that made them grow up. I'm just happy to have spend all those times chatting with you and expiriencing all your hard work.

When you first started this story your goal was to finish it well, with an original plot. But you did more than that, you have created a beautiful symphonies of words and art.

Yesterday a dreamer, Today a really great Writter. Like I said before I am so proud of you.

I guess I will see you when you become a best seller in new york, and hey if things go as plan my coffee shop will always have free hot coco, and muffins for you (:

I can't stress this enough I'm Proud of you. Necer stop believeing in your self and your dreams, for dreams are the only things we have.

And sorry for the spelling mistakes hehe, I know you hate when I do that hehe
yogaluva chapter 30 . 7/7/2010
awww

amazing ending

i really enjoyed this story

sad to see it end

but thats ok
SmileyAddy chapter 30 . 7/7/2010
love it
ellakb chapter 30 . 7/7/2010
Absolutely wonderful! This entire story was just awesome. I loved reading a story that was very different from most Troyella stories. So well-written. You developed the plot well, and pulled at all of our emotions. Thank you for all of your hard work. Hope you plan to write more.
Clembo29 chapter 30 . 7/7/2010