Reviews for Love Is: Protection
Guest chapter 14 . 6/2/2014
*dies,moans*oh god no...jeff jeff jeff..
Guest chapter 13 . 6/2/2014
*screeches*NOT JEFF!ANYONE BUT JEFFY!GET YOUR DIRTY HANDS OFF HIM BATISTA
Guest chapter 10 . 6/2/2014
eep...if the animal can knock down the big red and the deadman...god save addy...
Mmisery.Loves.Slash chapter 11 . 11/20/2011
I knew it had to be Evan, poor guy.
Ilse'sPurpleSummer chapter 15 . 8/13/2011
JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMES 3
Ilse'sPurpleSummer chapter 8 . 8/12/2011
i feel like the easiest solution at this point would just be to have James kill Dave lol. Solves all the problems, and James gets to have some fun!
IsidoraAngst chapter 20 . 3/28/2011
Awesome story. It had me laughing, mad, sad, and experiencing other emotions. I'm glad that Jeff and The Undertaker are now starting to share their feelings.
krazylicious chapter 20 . 11/6/2010
I love this story
Yaoianimeslave chapter 20 . 7/27/2010
so romantic. love james.
RRatedauthor chapter 20 . 9/1/2009
Sorry I haven't reviewed a lot, but it's taking me a while to work through you compendium of stories. I loved this one completely... call me sadistic, but I really relate with James... he and I could have lotsa fun if he ever decides delve into my world of Chaos... anyway, keep up the awesome storytelling and I'm just about to make a big bowl of popcorn and start the sequel!

Rock on!
Stuffmymonkey chapter 20 . 7/25/2009
ok, i love this story. It's funny and sweet and angsty and all around awesome. I have one question though, who the hell is this james person. Is he an original character or a past wrestler or what. its been bugging me and i have done research but came up with nothing. So help, please.
slashdlite chapter 20 . 7/1/2009
Great story! I'm eager to see how you go from here. The threesome, Mark/Jeff/James is going to be damn interesting!
slashdlite chapter 19 . 7/1/2009
I see where you might be going with this. I don't want James to take Jeff out to have Mark to himself. He loves Mark too much to hurt him like that!

I vote for Mark/Jeff/James. They are going to share!
slashdlite chapter 18 . 7/1/2009
See! I knew that Jeff would never see Mark in a bad light! Even though he killed before and has killed again, he has a reason. That bastard Dave deserves to die!

The problem is Mark himself. Will he allow himself to give in and love and be loved? And then, there's James. Will he let Mark go or will he hurt Jeff in a jealous fit? After all, he's not right up there in the head!
slashdlite chapter 17 . 7/1/2009
So, that's why Mark denies himself of Jeff. It makes sense! Poor Mark, he should have more faith in Jeff. Love conquers everything!