Reviews for Love Is: Protection
Guest chapter 20 . 7/14/2015
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!I LOVE YOUR WORK RED.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/14/2015
james turns me on so much...me always horny when james is around...hehe
Guest chapter 13 . 7/14/2015
NO!BATISTA GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY JEFFY!I'M WARNING YOU DAVE.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/2/2014
*dies,moans*oh god no...jeff jeff jeff..
Guest chapter 13 . 6/2/2014
*screeches*NOT JEFF!ANYONE BUT JEFFY!GET YOUR DIRTY HANDS OFF HIM BATISTA
Guest chapter 10 . 6/2/2014
eep...if the animal can knock down the big red and the deadman...god save addy...
Mmisery.Loves.Slash chapter 11 . 11/20/2011
I knew it had to be Evan, poor guy.
Ilse'sPurpleSummer chapter 15 . 8/13/2011
JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMES 3
Ilse'sPurpleSummer chapter 8 . 8/12/2011
i feel like the easiest solution at this point would just be to have James kill Dave lol. Solves all the problems, and James gets to have some fun!
IsidoraAngst chapter 20 . 3/28/2011
Awesome story. It had me laughing, mad, sad, and experiencing other emotions. I'm glad that Jeff and The Undertaker are now starting to share their feelings.
krazylicious chapter 20 . 11/6/2010
I love this story
Yaoianimeslave chapter 20 . 7/27/2010
so romantic. love james.
RRatedauthor chapter 20 . 9/1/2009
Sorry I haven't reviewed a lot, but it's taking me a while to work through you compendium of stories. I loved this one completely... call me sadistic, but I really relate with James... he and I could have lotsa fun if he ever decides delve into my world of Chaos... anyway, keep up the awesome storytelling and I'm just about to make a big bowl of popcorn and start the sequel!

Rock on!
Stuffmymonkey chapter 20 . 7/25/2009
ok, i love this story. It's funny and sweet and angsty and all around awesome. I have one question though, who the hell is this james person. Is he an original character or a past wrestler or what. its been bugging me and i have done research but came up with nothing. So help, please.
slashdlite chapter 20 . 7/1/2009
Great story! I'm eager to see how you go from here. The threesome, Mark/Jeff/James is going to be damn interesting!