Reviews for Bleed In, Bleed Out, Find A Feeling
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Oh poor Sam, he is so delusional now. Interesting alternative way for him to have gotten out. Ya know, nobody ever really takes Sam's side on how it must have felt to be betrayed like that, even though we know Dean was doing it for his own good. Seeing it from Sam's hazed perspective was really good.
RedDragen chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
A wonderful start, I can't wait to see what you do next
Sunny33 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Really enjoyed this. Felt like I was there. Loved reading what Sam thinks and his need to get out. Man, I can't wait for this ep.

Thanks for posting.
shmrck14 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
I loved this! Hopefully, Sam's inner thoughts, which we as the audience are never privy too, will become clear in tonight's episode through what was show in the preview.

I particularly liked the part about choices, and how Sam's have been denied for most of his life. The few he has made have failed spectacularly (Stanford, not killing Jake, etc). That has got to leave a tremendous emotional impact. Yes, drinking the demon blood is wrong but what's the alternative...not use his powers, Dean dies and goes to hell, the apoclypse comes and countless others die.
CBloom2 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Argh!

No! No! No! Come back Sammy!

Great story! A great big knot in my stomach now, thanks! LOL!

Seriously, great story and I hope you enjoy the episode!
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Great stuff...I'm so excited about tonight, I think it's probably the most squee I've ever done over an episode. I'm a Samgirl all the way too and I loved your take at what we've seen in the promos and what could happen.