Reviews for Belonging
wheresthewolf chapter 15 . 4/25/2011
I've read all your Next-Gen multi-chapters and one-shots and I love them. Please do one for Teddy/Victoire, Hugo/Meredith (she's a witch right?) And a Albus one.
hutton207 chapter 15 . 8/25/2009
Just read the whole thing. Loved it! :D Can't wait to read more of your work!
iloveyou123 chapter 15 . 7/24/2009
I love this story! It's written really well, and I just adore the pairing. For some weird reason, I really like the whole Lysander/Lydia pairing, a LOT. It was amazing, and I hope you write a new next-gen pairing soon. Maybe something with Albus? Because I don't think you've written any for him yet. But I don't know, I'd just be happy if you updated anything!

Great job, again!
Dodger Gilmore chapter 15 . 7/16/2009
Aw, I loved this ending. It was perfect. I love how Lysander finally realized that this was where he belonged - not only with Lydia, but with their whole family.

I loved the part with Lily and Scorpius, concluding their storyline her beautifully. I love that they had a bit of trouble, because married couples are bound to, but that it wasn't any worse than this. Seemed very realistic, and I could definitely understand both of them. I love that he got the promotion now, though, and that they were discussing kids!

I loved the way they announced it to the whole family too.

All in all, I've really enjoyed this story a lot. And I do hope you will make something of that Albus and Mitch story. You know I'd love to read that. Or anything you do, really, so I'll go catch up on your other stories now...
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 15 . 7/13/2009
Loved it! Great story to read!

Just a question - The 1st baby Ally and James had- was it their own, or Ally's with someone else, or did they adopt? Because you mentioned James adopted him too.
never.stop.smiling chapter 15 . 7/9/2009
YAY FINALLY TOGETHER AND STAYING TOGETHER

so cute they're adorable and i absolutely love lily and scorpius bits in between

this has been great along with your other next gen stories i've read them all and loved them

can't wait for more from you
afterallthistimealways chapter 15 . 7/8/2009
fantastic story! you are just an amazing writer and i look forward to your future stories!
NellieNotMolly chapter 15 . 7/8/2009
Very sweet, quite a feel-good story!

PS: I had been hoping you would consider doing a story for Hugo. We don't hear much about him and I'm curious...

I enjoy all your work, keep it up! :-)
NellieNotMolly chapter 14 . 7/8/2009
Yeay! He finally woke up and made his move! Love it!

"I gave you my heart."..."I'm giving you mine." :-)
sophia666 chapter 15 . 7/8/2009
Zander's figured out he belongs there, and he got Lydia along the way. :) great end. It had a lovely feel.
Splash123 chapter 15 . 7/7/2009
Aww...this is so sweet. I love your work, especially your next-generation stories! I'm sad that this has to end!
LilysMommy chapter 15 . 7/7/2009
Great ending...but I'm so sad to see it go!

You always leave me wanting for more!
kaelkitty chapter 15 . 7/7/2009
I really liked this story! It's really good! Good ending for the story!
TheGirlWithKaleidoscopeEyes chapter 15 . 7/7/2009
I absolutely adored this and I can't wait to see what your come up with next.

Good job,

TheGirlWithKaleidoscopeEyes
Abstractly Sydney chapter 15 . 7/7/2009
i LOVE it! Every time i see that you have updated this story i get all warm and fuzzy on the inside! i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! is this the end? :'(