Reviews for Love Comes in Funny Packages
KaleXerxas chapter 22 . 6/20/2013
Oh my sweet Gaia, I loved this! And I kinda just wanted to hug Serena all the times she was in trouble and stand up for her when she needed a hand. I can't really remember the last time I felt so protective over a character, but yay! She get's to go back home! I'm glad for her and I think it'd be cool to even meet her once and tell her how inspiring she was. Well best wished to you and Serena!
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
One of my all time favorite Digimon fics!
BooshBeforeCats chapter 22 . 11/21/2010
CONTINUE IT :U
Captain Harlequin chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
WELL. I'm almost half way through this story and i'm addicted LMFAO eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I know it's completed, but i'm looking forward to reading the rest of it. I'm on chapter 8 at the moment, and i'm in love with the plot. n_n
Taeniaea chapter 22 . 7/20/2010
cool story
little.lost.panda chapter 22 . 4/17/2010
OMG! THAT WAS AWSOME! I TOTALLY TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID ABOUT YOU SUCKING AFTER YOU GOT RID OF CALUMON! THAT WAS AWSOME! I'M SO ADDING YOU TO MY AUTHOR ALERTS SO I CAN KEEP UP WITH SERENA AND BEELZEMON! YAYS!

Are you going to introduce the original Tamers, or are they dead to you, or dead in this story? Oh well, I don't care, except for Ai and Mako, they are awsome. Thanky for the awsome story! Thanky, thanky, thanky!
little.lost.panda chapter 18 . 4/17/2010
Wait, wait, wait. So Calumon ain't going to be in the story anymore? DANG! YOU SUCK! I LIKED HIM!
little.lost.panda chapter 16 . 4/17/2010
So is that the same Calumon as in Tamers? Like the original Calumon? Cus this is obviously set in Tamers, with a little of E-Evolution mixed in. And yay! Calumon!
little.lost.panda chapter 5 . 4/17/2010
Hiz! I love the story! And the Princess Pretty Pants comment makes me think this Beelzemon is Ai and Mako's Impmon, or that he's come in contact with Suzie. :)
Bookworm Gal chapter 21 . 4/17/2010
(bursts out crying) You can't stop there!
Azure Neko chapter 20 . 4/12/2010
Yay! You're back to this story. It feels like forever since you updated. When you were describing Serena's new form, you said "four set of wings" Did you mean four sets of wings, a total of eight wings in all, or just four wings, two angel wings and two bat wings. I like the image in my head with four wings better, eight just seems really crowded. Say, does Serena's new form have any weapons? I don't know why, but the idea of her blasting away with a pair of shotguns like Beezlemon's really appeals to me. Also, what's a Pile Bunker?
Bookworm Gal chapter 20 . 4/12/2010
Cue more dramatic music (Dun da DAH!)
Bookworm Gal chapter 19 . 3/3/2010
Lilith and Duft? Interesting...
Wind Paradox chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Hey, totally love it!
Azure Neko chapter 18 . 2/22/2010
Yay! It lives!

It's so cute how Bee and Serena are snuggling each other. I'd write a longer review, but I have to run.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »