Reviews for As Told In Song
Starshinesoldier chapter 9 . 4/17
This is a really great retelling of the movie!
Lea1985 chapter 9 . 4/29/2012
good story
Mitrewny chapter 9 . 8/2/2011
Dude. Your amazing. One of the best stories I have ever read on hear!
mw chapter 9 . 7/18/2011
*wild applause and cheering* AWESOME JOB! You captured Bee's voice perfectly, the entire thing from his perspective was seamless! Loved every word! Thanks!
Komi V chapter 9 . 7/11/2011
Awesome story! I really liked the depth you put into the Autobots' perspective/background, particularly Bumblebee's (obviously!)

Keep on writing!
Albion North chapter 9 . 3/29/2011
Very nice. Having read the novelization and found it pretty much just a rehash of the screen action, I'm always glad to find work that does what a novelization *should* do: take me deeper into the thoughts and viewpoints of at least one of the major characters. Reading Bumblebee's POV was especially fun, just because he's most completely opposite of Sam and the viewer (knows the whole situation vs. clueless). I also really liked how you worked the illogical plot points into something sensible (why a visual signal? what on earth were they thinking with Mission City? how'd 'Bee's voice suddenly right itself?), and how you portrayed the variety of ways the Autobots can communicate. A most enjoyable work :)
SnowSpirit6375 chapter 9 . 4/1/2010
wow just wow I love this. Fave :3
femme4jack chapter 9 . 3/30/2010
I read this in one sitting (when I should have been working from home). It was such a great read. Thanks so much for your take on Bumblebee and the story. I'm looking forward to reading more. I honestly expected bit more reaction from Bee about the whole make out on his hood thing - it would be fun to read a one chapter on that if you ever had the time. Again, thanks. There is so much awful fanfic out there, and it is such a joy to find something this good.
kathy3meme chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
If you're still reading reviews- GREAT story. In many ways written better then the 'official' movie novelization. PLEASE consider doing the second movie.
The Dandelion Girl chapter 9 . 10/26/2009
I really appreciate the way your take on the movie delved into so many scenes that weren't present in the movie itself, but added another rich layer of background to the story overall.

Just about to start 'Finding Destiny' and hoping very much that I will be just as impressed as I am with this one! XD
demyxFAN chapter 9 . 8/23/2009
I'd love to see your work like this, in the perspective of Bee, of the 2nd movie. You write like a professional!
SemperSomnium chapter 9 . 8/3/2009
Wow, awesome story! You did such a marvellous job of catching Bee's character, as well as explaining alien stuff. XD

Great fic; I really enjoyed it!
Harm Marie chapter 9 . 7/24/2009
I liked this little trip into Bumblebee's head. I think you did a great job fitting this into the movie story line and making it seem natural.
T420000 chapter 9 . 7/24/2009
I love these stories of yours! This is like what I wanted the movies to be like XD Lovely writing! Ingenious!
Peacewish chapter 9 . 7/16/2009
I'm glad I got around to reading this, at last. It was a blast to read, helped make more sense of the various plot holes and contrivances that Bay saddled us with in the movie, and brought the pure fun of Bee. Maybe he doesn't quite have Jazz's style, but he has attitude - even when he's outnumbered and up against much stronger Decepticons. For that reason, I think I enjoyed the chase scene in the first chapter most of all. The rest of the fic, of course, was also a pleasure. All except for the bit about Cybertronians being socialists, which still makes me flinch.