Reviews for Possessive
hastd113 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I just love this line:

Coming is like a surprise party that she already knows about, something good that she's anticipating but catches her totally off-guard anyway.

Perfect :)
jubileelove98 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
That was great!
Jesicalternasty chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
I love how you write.

Loved how you stayed in character ; I could clearly see Mark getting jealous like that.

Amazing one shot, can't stop reading it.

: D
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
amazing
Adara Black chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Loved it. Lexie and Mark are THE best couple ever. And of course, smut fanfiction with both of them is even better, if that is possible.
dannylover934 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Great story! Possessive Mark is YUM!
Aeris1172 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Yay jealous Mark! :3

I like the idea. It's pretty spectacular. Oh and I love the smex. Very well written... hell, you already know you're amazing. Hee.

- Eden
BellsConlon chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
You nailed this. I could totally see a scenario like this occurring-want to send it to Shonda for us?Anyway, I have read nearly all of your McSlexie work and this is one of my faves. Mark was soo in character-truly amazing writing on your part there. Keep it coming! We have a long hiatus!

xoxo and PA girls rock

mads
TheWeaselette chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Wow! Mark would totally be jelous!
simbagirl chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Loved this. Thank you so much!
Santicela chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
This is really good I loved it from beginning to end, Mark jealous :). I thought maybe he was going to try to go on her pocket to see if he in deed wrote his number, or ask her why she took it.
scoob2222 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
great fic...very hot. got to love a jealous man
lostie21 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
That was HOT! I loved how Mark analyzed the whole encounter between Lexie and the patient. Typical Mark. ;)
Miara Makisan chapter 1 . 5/7/2009