Reviews for Celebrating Voldemort's Downfall
Very Small Prophet chapter 6 . 4/16
Severus must get very, very tired of having the entire staff at that school condescend to him. Their behavior is understandable when you consider how much younger he is than any of them, but if they hadn't insisted on treating him like a ten-year-old, he might not have been compelled to develop the Dreaded Potions Master persona to quite such an extreme degree.

Or at least not with the staff. He obviously had to be McGonagall-Squared to get the students to respect him when so many of them had known him as Snivellus, but he could have been mellower with his colleagues if they had *treated* him like a colleague.

Good to see this story has come back to life.
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 4/16
I hope that Chinese Licorice doesn't have the same properties as European-European licorice actually increases blood pressure, or why it used to be illegal to sell as candy in the U.S.

But it really is nice to see how Madam Pomfrey and Professor Sprout are looking after Severus. And no surprise that Albus was dosing Snape behind his back, sigh...

Glad to see a new chapter!
Shadow.SSJ chapter 6 . 4/16
That was a good chapter. I enjoyed reading it. )
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 4/1
Yes, dear sweet Lily-who couldn't forgive one word from Severus (and didn't care if he was eaten by a werewolf) but had no trouble forgiving 'Don't make me hex you, Evans!' from a rich, handsome pureblood. Amazing how that works. I think deep beneath his grief, Snape is all too aware that Lily never really loved him, and that he was just Convenient for a few years. Sad to say, that seems to be the model for most of his relationships, including that with Dumbledore.

It's nice that Pomfrey is looking after him, at least for now. No one else is ever going to, alas.
darkdranzer chapter 5 . 1/13/2014
This is really nice i hope you continue this
Catlady1960 chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
great story
Guest chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
Poor Severus!
hendo2207 chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
Awesome story! I hope you update again soon.
Seto K4iba1 chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
Another great chapter. Keep up the good work.
Saramagician chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
Oh! It was wonderful! I liked it very much! I want more so, update sooooooooooon...
Shadow.SSJ chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
I always saw Poppy as one of the only true friends of Severus. I'm quite happy that your fiction shows the same :)
Kniga-Sitara chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
thnaks for update.. I hope for more! Love poor Severus :)
Kerubim chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
Yay! You updated.
duj chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
No, Pomona was right; it was interhouse rivalry. Lily wasn't even his friend any more by the time of the Shack incident, let alone SWM. For all her protestations of "best friends", she wasn't even concerned enough to ask how he was after a near-death, let alone to listen to his side of the story before judging him at fault and the bully-boy a hero. Personally, I don't understand why it struck no one as suspicious that bully-James was conveniently in the right (deserted) place at the right (late-night) time to "save" his preferred victim. I'd have suspected a set-up, especially since only Snape and Marauders could know what happened; presumably if a teacher was there, it wouldn't have needed James to do the rescue.
duj chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
He's always been the dedicated type.