Reviews for Celebrating Voldemort's Downfall
daisycb chapter 7 . 5/25
I hope that you will be able to continue this excellent story. I really like your characters and their interactions. I am finding more and more that it's too bad Voldemort didn't dispose of Dumbledore before his demise by Lily Potter
Machaon's Apprentice chapter 7 . 5/23
A very nice story so far !
duj chapter 7 . 11/24/2015
Erm, I thought Snape was "the present Potions Master of the school..." (ch 1) So why is Slughorn even still there?
duj chapter 6 . 11/24/2015
So if the children hadn't overdosed on butterbeer, he might have been found too late. I can just imagine Dumbledore's moue of annoyance at the inconvenience.
duj chapter 5 . 11/24/2015
Lily finding value in everyone is movie-canon only. In the books she's always hating on people and calling them names.
Acop chapter 7 . 11/24/2015
I really like your story so far, it's approach is different from what I'm used to reading and your characters are really believable so good going :)
I really hope your story will go further than describing how Severus came to be Head of Slytherin, I am even hoping for a divergence from canon.
Looking forward to next chapter :)
Very Small Prophet chapter 6 . 4/16/2015
Severus must get very, very tired of having the entire staff at that school condescend to him. Their behavior is understandable when you consider how much younger he is than any of them, but if they hadn't insisted on treating him like a ten-year-old, he might not have been compelled to develop the Dreaded Potions Master persona to quite such an extreme degree.

Or at least not with the staff. He obviously had to be McGonagall-Squared to get the students to respect him when so many of them had known him as Snivellus, but he could have been mellower with his colleagues if they had *treated* him like a colleague.

Good to see this story has come back to life.
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 4/16/2015
I hope that Chinese Licorice doesn't have the same properties as European-European licorice actually increases blood pressure, or why it used to be illegal to sell as candy in the U.S.

But it really is nice to see how Madam Pomfrey and Professor Sprout are looking after Severus. And no surprise that Albus was dosing Snape behind his back, sigh...

Glad to see a new chapter!
Shadow.SSJ chapter 6 . 4/16/2015
That was a good chapter. I enjoyed reading it. )
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 4/1/2015
Yes, dear sweet Lily-who couldn't forgive one word from Severus (and didn't care if he was eaten by a werewolf) but had no trouble forgiving 'Don't make me hex you, Evans!' from a rich, handsome pureblood. Amazing how that works. I think deep beneath his grief, Snape is all too aware that Lily never really loved him, and that he was just Convenient for a few years. Sad to say, that seems to be the model for most of his relationships, including that with Dumbledore.

It's nice that Pomfrey is looking after him, at least for now. No one else is ever going to, alas.
darkdranzer chapter 5 . 1/13/2014
This is really nice i hope you continue this
Catlady1960 chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
great story
Guest chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
Poor Severus!
hendo2207 chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
Awesome story! I hope you update again soon.
Seto K4iba1 chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
Another great chapter. Keep up the good work.