Reviews for Waltzing With Viktor
Emma chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Ah bless he should have just asked her in teh first place all this could have been avoided, thank you for writing this i can imagine this actually happening as he watches them dancing
Holmes and Watson chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Haha, funny! But just so you know, Waltzing Matilda was originally a poem (I don't know if someone's told you this coz theres too many reviews for me to read them all!) and the filched tune IS from some scottish melody, but Banjo didn't do that... At least, thats what I've been lead to believe! I hope I do know coz I am an Aussie... I'd be worried if I didn't and I would never hear the end of it if I got it wrong! Heehee! As I said before, really funny!
Pippinfan25 chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
Okay... HAHAHAHAHAHA! Funny.
dinka chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
oh G-d, this was hilarious!

very very funny.

I like this line the most:

"Was that why she was waltzing with Viktor, not me?"

hahahahahahahahaha
TheSweetestThing chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
Lol!

I actually thought you were Australian until the A/N. I am, and you've done a brilliant job! Just a hint, most Aussies don't like this song, so you shouldn't get too many flamers. Rip-offs are brill, 'specially about Aussie songs!
Sanchy-Pants chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
This is piss funny! well done!
Quibblette chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
This was great! And yeah! Waltzing Matilda can actually be used for something other than boring the hell out of the grade one-ers when we sing it in choir. Way to go! I love the third line of the chorus: And I scowled as I watched and wanted to make his head explode.

A work of artistic comedy!
Little Miss chapter 1 . 6/8/2002
Very clever! Absolutely fantabuliffic! Love it! Being an Aussie, I was quite happily singing away...(got very strange looks from my friends though). It is brilliant! :)
Mistressdickens chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
i love this... it's so cool!
Aalina chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
omg, i sang that (waltzing matilda) in sixth grade in choir! that was hilarious, especially since i know the real words... my friend and i still sing it all the time! kudos for you!

Cheers!
sea-my-eyes chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
bol...funny... strange... ron and hermione.. interesting mix..
RoxyValdez chapter 1 . 3/31/2002
Poor Ron...
MJG chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
That's more than just slightly amusing, it's funny and it makes sense.
Lady Ardnassac chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
OK...this ones a bit odd...but still cute
Gillyness chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
Ooh...CUTE! You did good in Ron's POV.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »