Reviews for Mistakes Were Made
Katepatterson chapter 32 . 4/11
I am starting to wonder if you are a siren, I mean really, how can your stories be so addicting? You always do such a great job conveying the characters emotions,he'll, I feel like I'm in the room with them! I just wanna thank you for writing and I hope you write more spn fanfics!
Thiltelles chapter 32 . 1/24
Hi, I read this story and some other that you wrote. They're awesome. You are a great writer. Your supernatural's stories are the best fanfics that i read in . I am going to follow you ever. Sorry about the errors in this message because english is not my language mother. Goodbye.
Missourigirl chapter 6 . 4/16/2014
I cant stop reading this is so good!
ghnablsi chapter 31 . 10/24/2013
omg! you totally had me in tears in this chapter.i love Dean and i've always felt that he was under appreciated by everyone in his life"maybe except foe Bobby". even story wise ,Dean rarely gets an arc of his own and sometimes i feel that the writers do it on purpose to continue with this sense of injustice.i have extreme emotions when it comes to John,sometimes i find him courageous and great,but mostly he's that lousy father who didn't appreciate his children"especially Dean".but i have to admit that envisioning him as an abusive father was hard and i hope that they'd never go there on the for the great story "and even for the tears,cos they made me realize how much i love and care about this amazing character"
nickiandlogan chapter 32 . 4/26/2013
love it :)
zeroichi chapter 32 . 3/14/2013
i love the ending! n damn i wonder wat dean draw on sam's cast. when u said even john blush, immediately i blushed too. dunno why.

anyway. awesome story! though truth be told.. i do get damn pissed at certain time.
summerbreezeplease chapter 32 . 3/13/2013
aww this story was amazing sorry i know it was written in 2009 but couldn't resist to review!
summerbreezeplease chapter 17 . 3/13/2013
woah hang on you chat with jensen and jared and misha? i know this story is kind of old but i really love it and this comment just BLEW MY MIND what is going on here
Tandy Sandman chapter 32 . 10/12/2012
This is a wonderful piece... Thank you!
Sargerogue chapter 32 . 4/4/2012
You know it' a good story if you start reading it about noon and pulll the story upp every chance you get to read it. I finished it in one day and holy crap it was good! I can name maybe three others in the Supernatural fandom so far that write in this caliber. Extremely good.
lanternheart chapter 32 . 3/7/2012
"Thought you came in to get Dean, Sam," John chuckled. "Not as easy as it looks, huh?"

Dean had managed to cover more than half of Sam's cast in risqué drawings and crude sayings. "Sorry, dad. Had some unfinished business to attend to first."

"I can see that…" John caught a glimpse of the pictures Dean was working so hard on and they were enough to make even him blush. He decided to change the topic immediately at Dean's devilish smirk. "You've gotta eat somethin', dude. Try to down some of Bobby's soup for me."

Dean turned a little green at the thought of food after going so long without. Bobby scowled. "My cookin' ain't that bad, kid."

"No, that's not what…"

"I'll have you know I've perfected the art of soup cooking. Beats your dad's feeble attempts at makin' food… If you can even call it food…"

"Hey! Standin' right here, Bobby."

Dean knew the two men could bicker like the best of them. There was only one way to get them to stop; submit. "Oh, for cryin' out loud… Just hand it over."

Everyone in the room laughed as Dean gave in and once he was sitting up against the headboard, Bobby placed the bowl in the boy's lap.

"Ah, shit! That's hot!" Dean lifted it immediately.

"Well I didn't cook it on my stomach, boy!"

Sam found a hoodie in Dean's bag and placed it under the bowl. "There! Better?"

"Loads. Thanks, kiddo. You always were the brains in the family. Well, right behind me of course…"

Sam beamed.

"Gets his intelligence from his uncle," Bobby informed everyone and Dean burst out laughing at his father's indignant expression. It felt damn good to laugh again and apparently it was contagious. Dean's laughter was the cure to the gloom that had settled over the family for the past few days and it was certainly a welcomed reprieve

I love this.

"See you around."

Bobby had to laugh at the fact that Dean's words sounded more like a threat than a promise.

"I'm gonna hold you to it. Maybe I'll see you boys at Pastor Jim's. Just make sure your brother wears long sleeves there or that cast of his will give the poor man a heart attack."

Dean smirked, then made his way to the car as Bobby climbed up into his truck and started the engine. Dean smoothed his hand over the trunk and side of the Impala.

"I missed you, baby." He kept the contact with the pitch black paint until he reached the passenger door and slid into the familiar seat, finally feeling like he was home. He settled in with a sigh of content.

I love this too.

Sequal? *Sam puppy eyes*
lanternheart chapter 31 . 3/7/2012
Hating John less now... Dammit.

Now I crave soup. Crap.
lanternheart chapter 30 . 3/7/2012
4 damn times? KILL HIM!

Yay. John finally sees sanity. Or, at least part of it.
lanternheart chapter 29 . 3/7/2012
"Yeah, just needed to process a few things."

Bobby nodded his understanding. "You manage to find a solution to world hunger yet?"

John chuckled. "Still workin' on that one. How are the boys doin'?"

Join that damn world hunger website then- Oh... my hatred is lowering my IQ... Damn...

Aw, Bobby is so nice...
lanternheart chapter 28 . 3/7/2012
Dean turned his head to the side so he wasn't speaking to the floor. "Why would I? Injuries from a hunt are one thing, but now that he knows some are from dad… Trust me, we'd never hear the end of it." He changed his voice to match a whiny version of his little brother. "But Dean… it's not right for him to do that! He's evil and abusive and you should run away and join the circus instead…"

Brian smirked and began dabbing disinfectant over Dean's wounds as he had done earlier. "Well, he'd be right about some of it."

"Just because I'm a freak doesn't mean I'd fit in at a circus." Dean tried not to shiver as the man's hands skimmed over and gently prodded at his torn and bruised back. He had to keep telling himself it was just Brian- the caring man he had met in the park what seemed like ages ago.

"Wise ass. I meant it wasn't right for your father to beat you like that. I don't care what his excuses are. There had to have been a better way to handle the situation."

*grin* Humor... *scowls* I hate John.