Reviews for Mistakes Were Made
bagelcat1 chapter 19 . 6/22
I thought the spirit broke John's wrist? How could he do CPR compression? Other than that, great story so far. I'm really enjoying it.
Merbert92 chapter 32 . 3/5
Awesome ending
Merbert92 chapter 21 . 3/5
Actual tears for this one. Dang
Merbert92 chapter 6 . 3/4
This is amazing. The dialogue is right on point and the description is so vivid I can see everything clearly. Actually had to take a break because the beating scene was so real. This is amazing work. The characters are so true to the TV series, it's uncanny. And I love how you explore more into Dean's feelings about his relationships with his dad and brother. Dean is my favorite, so this just hits the spot.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Lol just got the oxymoron joke
Cynthia chapter 32 . 8/9/2015
Thanks again for such a great story. I came to read it again, summer 2015, and it kept me glued to every chapter! Kudos.
Katepatterson chapter 32 . 4/11/2015
I am starting to wonder if you are a siren, I mean really, how can your stories be so addicting? You always do such a great job conveying the characters emotions,he'll, I feel like I'm in the room with them! I just wanna thank you for writing and I hope you write more spn fanfics!
Thiltelles chapter 32 . 1/24/2015
Hi, I read this story and some other that you wrote. They're awesome. You are a great writer. Your supernatural's stories are the best fanfics that i read in . I am going to follow you ever. Sorry about the errors in this message because english is not my language mother. Goodbye.
Missourigirl chapter 6 . 4/16/2014
I cant stop reading this is so good!
ghnablsi chapter 31 . 10/24/2013
omg! you totally had me in tears in this chapter.i love Dean and i've always felt that he was under appreciated by everyone in his life"maybe except foe Bobby". even story wise ,Dean rarely gets an arc of his own and sometimes i feel that the writers do it on purpose to continue with this sense of injustice.i have extreme emotions when it comes to John,sometimes i find him courageous and great,but mostly he's that lousy father who didn't appreciate his children"especially Dean".but i have to admit that envisioning him as an abusive father was hard and i hope that they'd never go there on the for the great story "and even for the tears,cos they made me realize how much i love and care about this amazing character"
nickiandlogan chapter 32 . 4/26/2013
love it :)
zeroichi chapter 32 . 3/14/2013
i love the ending! n damn i wonder wat dean draw on sam's cast. when u said even john blush, immediately i blushed too. dunno why.

anyway. awesome story! though truth be told.. i do get damn pissed at certain time.
summerbreezeplease chapter 32 . 3/13/2013
aww this story was amazing sorry i know it was written in 2009 but couldn't resist to review!
summerbreezeplease chapter 17 . 3/13/2013
woah hang on you chat with jensen and jared and misha? i know this story is kind of old but i really love it and this comment just BLEW MY MIND what is going on here
Tandy Sandman chapter 32 . 10/12/2012
This is a wonderful piece... Thank you!