Reviews for Couch
Guest chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
I love this. Nick has always been one of my favorites.
Hilary Parker chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
This was so very beautifully written and took me back. Thank you!
Terry Kay chapter 2 . 3/27/2010
Thank you for reviving my fond memories of an excellent series.
LisaG16 chapter 2 . 10/6/2009
Wow...that was great! It's so hard to find really good Equalizer fan fic out here (especially Mickey fics), so I'm so glad I found your story. Though this says "the end", you could probably keep going. I'd love to read whatever you have to offer...you really capture the characters and sense of the show very well. :)
Lisa Paris chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
Always good to see an EQ fic - especially love the relationship between Mickey and McCall, and you portray it very well.
bia1007 chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
OMG, you write an Equalizer story, can’t tell how much I loved this series, I also adore your SN stories which are always so wonderful and special but to see now my all time favorite beloved Equalizer here, that’s totally overwhelming, a giant thank you for bringing the guys back to me, love you for this! Hope there is more, PLEASE!
Tedswife chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
This is really good. I like that it deals with the aftermath of a job and the emotional fallout.
Skylar747 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
I loved this story. I miss the Equalizer and this fan fic made me realize why. Great writing, good plot and excellent execution. Thank you!
bookaddict43 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I really enjoyed your portrayal of Mickey and Robert's relationship. I wanted to punch Ernesto and thought it interesting how Mickey's thoughts turned to his brother. Great story! :)
ermintrude421 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
What a lovely little story. You got the complicated relatinship between McCall and Micky, and managed to bring in Control and Nick. Well done! LOoking forward to more stories from you!
silver ruffian chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
I really liked this! I've read other Equalizer fics, and they never seem to catch McCall's voice like you do. I could hear Edward Woodward speak the dialogue you wrote. Thank you for posting this!