Reviews for The Perils of Pet Ownership
spiel chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Huh, I think I'd be a bit more surprised about finding out my lover's been bedding his pet xD
Maxie42 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
KITTEN CLOUD!

LOVE IT
ElementalFallenStar chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I LOVE THIS AS WELL!
darkwhizper chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
... ok im confused clouds a kitten o.O is his body mostly human?

anyway loved the fict would love to read more AND WOULD LOVE TO SEE SOME ANGEALXZACK XDD
Kitsune.writer chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
is there going to be a seqcual as to why Cloud was so scared of Seph at the end?
KlikStar chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
I love this story, it's just so original and uniquie. You have also written it so well that I can literally see what is happening as I read it, sort of like watching a movie in my head.

Cloud really is the perfect pet for Sephiroth and I really enjoyed how you had the general reacting to his stuck up little kitten. I couldn't stop giggling throughout the whole thing and I'm sure the people around me thought I was nuts.
KitaraStrife chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
"Determined to instil a little discipline into the kitten’s world, he stepped forward threateningly only to be caught off guard when his pet looked up at him, smiled and let out a very soft, but wholly satisfied belch." {immediately busts out laughing} XD I LOVE IT! I immediately pictured Cloud with kitty ears and tail sitting on the counter with a licked-clean plate in front of him and belching with Sephiroth less than 5 feet away from him when I read that! (XD) And Sephiroth should know better than to say the words "bath" or "shower" around a feline of any sort when it comes to giving one of them to said feline of any sort. {sniggers} He sort of earned Cloud hissing and swiping at him from under the bed. Saying the words "bath" or "shower" in reference to himself are perfectly fine, but when Sephy says them in connection to Cloud, then he's got another thing coming.
edwardismyvampiresweetheart chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
good story
Tobirion chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
...I liked that one just as much as the other one.

I'm a little confused, though. XD

...Is Cloud really a kitty, or some sorta kitty-slash-human thing? Because honestly, I cannot see Sephiroth boning an actual little kitten. It'd like, pop out Cloud's eyeballs. :O

And he and Sephiroth were talking. Huh. I'm so confused... :P I thought that, in Like Cats and Dogs, Cloud was a cat and Zack was a dog, and they could only understand each /other./ Huh... XD

Well, whatever. I liked it anyway.

Keep up the good work! I'm definitely liking the pets thing... ;D

Tobi
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
I'm confuse :S Cloud is a kitty humanoid?
vice17 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Cloud as a kitten. What more could anyone ask for?

Sephiroth certainly found his match. Apparently he has to improve his cooking skills, that part made me laugh so hard XD
SingingMisery chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
YAY!

As a long time fan of Bath Time, I think this is fantastic.

:D

Fantastic job. I love it.
DarkBombayAngel chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Love it! Now you got me wanting to see what Angeal and Zack does. -
VladTheImpaler413 chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Omg!Cloud's a kitten! I love it!
Expressive Dissonance chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
O_o

I

LUV

YOU.

3 3 3

"your pet should be equally as stand-offish, slightly highly-strung and almost completely independent. Your pet should be like you" this line right here did it for me!Seph certainly got his match.

Damnit you're making me wanna pan over to Zack and Angeal's side of things! *resists the urge to do it for the lulz*