Reviews for Welcome Back to the Hellmouth
TheElegantFaerie chapter 7 . 2/19/2011
Oh I really love your story, especially the title! Its perfect for a travel back in time/from the beginning kind of story! I can't wait until Spike finally shows up! Is Buffy going to do anything different when he gets into town so he'll fall for her quicker? That would be awesome! :) please update soon!
Darrak chapter 7 . 11/26/2010
Great story! Hope you will update soon ..
Writer In The Night chapter 7 . 10/3/2010
OMG, I hope Buffy's not too hurt from the memory potion... Your story is excellent, by the way, and I hope you'll update it soon...
madhatter0666 chapter 7 . 9/15/2010
Oh no! We simply MUST have an update! You have me hooked! Love the story. Keep it up! please? :)
Commander Ael chapter 7 . 8/21/2010
*Gasp* What will happen now? More!
adrixa chapter 7 . 7/9/2010
I have not read Buffy fanfiction in a long while. And this story was just brilliant, I really hope that you'll update soon! Plz? With sugar on top?
marcy chapter 7 . 7/5/2010
Hey, great story. Just pleasse finish it. Can't wait to hear about spike
Jennifer - Squint By Nature chapter 7 . 6/25/2010
Really great story, awesome writing! please review soon!
Jeremy Shane chapter 7 . 6/24/2010
good chapte & more please
shigui chapter 7 . 6/24/2010
I like it. Please write more soon. Want to see what happens
Kina Kalamari chapter 7 . 6/24/2010
Nice to see an update. I don't think it's had one since I first read it.

Anyway, very nice. )
applemysteries chapter 7 . 6/23/2010
I got the Catanose thing, brilliant if you ask me. Also, I think that Buffy is a little to reliant on that spell, and shes going to end up changing the way things happen. At least I think so. Great Job so far, can't wait to see where you take this!
applemysteries chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
This storys great! One of the best go back in time fics I have read by far. :)
The Heroine With 1000 Faces chapter 7 . 6/23/2010
Great chapter! Glad you're back on the story again! If you need any advice, give me a call! Well, a metaphorical call, that is...
eligin chapter 6 . 4/21/2010
I really hope you continue this fic, you've got a great premise and it's obvious you have the talent to write it. Is this a buffy/giles or buffy/spike fic though just curious. :)
78 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »