Reviews for Welcome Back to the Hellmouth
Fitz Darcy chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
Great Story, please continue! I want to know how she'll deal with angel and seeing spike again.
MomoDesu chapter 6 . 1/7/2010
It's been a while since I've read any Buffy stories, and I've been thoroughly enjoying this one. I like the idea of Buffy going back yet still having all of the knowledge and experience of post season 7. I look forward to seeing more, seeing how much is changed by Buffy's actions.
The Lady Meow chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Congratulations! You've been rec'd!

The Reader's Have Chosen is a fanfiction recommendation community dedicated to finding the best of the best in fandoms across the boards, and sharing them with other authors and avid readers.

Your story, "Welcome Back to the Hellmouth", has been rec'd and is now being voted on in the Monthly Poll: Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Fellow fandom-aficionados will vote for their favorites of all the recommendations, and the stories with the most votes will be posted on the front page.

You can find our website at (without spaces): thereadershavechosen . eternflame . com You can find the Buffy the Vampire Slayer Monthly Poll at (without spaces): thereadershavechosen. eternflame forum/ index. php? topic 1435.0
PurpleIvy chapter 6 . 12/28/2009
Excellent chapter. I love how Buffy is doing everything she can to fix the screw ups from before. Hope you update again really soon. I can't wait to find out what happens next.
Spuffy4ever chapter 6 . 12/16/2009
PLEASE, please update soon! This story is amazing!
HalfBrachenDemon chapter 6 . 12/14/2009
YAY! UPDATE AGAIN PLEASE! . . . And, if you don't mind, please put Giles with Jenny Calender. I know some people put him with Joyce, and I just, would really appreciate it if you put him with Jenny. And, please, I beg of you, update soon.:D
Joan the vampire slayer chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Wow i really love this story. I keep thinking of all the possibilities! Im wondering tho... if Buffy never does it with angel and he doesn't lose his soul then S and B won't make that truce so i'm wondering how they will get together. Also wondering whether Spike is gonna notice that Buffy's going all emotional when hes around, he's always been really perceptive. Also the Buffster should definitely teach Parker a lesson!

please update soon! I'm hooked!
Kina Kalamari chapter 6 . 12/9/2009
This is excellent, and I foresee it going on for a very, very long time...Yay! Can't wait for more.

Oh, and I have a question (no, it's not just so I can get another special review reply): What the heck is the Cantonese thing a reference to? It is a reference, isn't it? My brain keeps saying "You know this!" but not actually telling me what it is I know...It's very annoying. But I do know that she's learning it for a reason, and I'd really like to know what that is. Unless, of course, it was just something you wanted to add and I'm making something out of nothing...Hm...

Looking forward to the next update. )
MusicMagicMurder chapter 6 . 11/29/2009
O wow! This chap was great, update soon!
bahjcb chapter 6 . 11/29/2009
Cantonese doesn't have to do with being a Slayer? I can't wait to read more. I really like the pace (though I have to agree with Buffy and I can't wait till Spike shows up on the scene). I like how Buffy's making subtle changes in someways. Though, I am interested to see how this witchcraft thing works out and if taking the memory potion in the long term will effect her.

Can't wait for more!
Firewolfe chapter 6 . 11/29/2009
I love this story idea. Well done.
Marzi chapter 6 . 11/29/2009
Cantonese is because of Sayers though..

-laugh- Is Giles going to have to tell Buffy she's -gasp- working too hard and needs a hobby? I can see her mom busting in on him and demanding he give her some down time when he doesn't even know she's working.
Kriti chapter 5 . 11/10/2009
oh this is going so well... update soon its been a long time...and its going really really well!loving it!
MusicMagicMurder chapter 5 . 11/8/2009
Oh, I'm so glad I came across this story! Please update soon!
Christine13 chapter 5 . 10/30/2009
I first found your story this morning at Elysian Fields and then followed it here.

I always was a big fan of time travel stories in general so I can't wait to see how this one is going to turn out.

Writing a decent time travel story is really not a simple task and not every author could pull it off but the beginning looks very promising and gets better with every new chapter, so I wish you best luck with continuation since you plan on a seven-season-long story.

Buffy-the-bookworm - that was nice one (_)

Like your idea abut memory potion, it has a lot of potential. I get a feeling that Buffy is going to have some more hard time dealing with its side effects.

I had a good time reading your story and will be looking forward to new chapters (_) Thanks!
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »