Reviews for Welcome Back to the Hellmouth
Marzi chapter 6 . 11/29/2009
Cantonese is because of Sayers though..

-laugh- Is Giles going to have to tell Buffy she's -gasp- working too hard and needs a hobby? I can see her mom busting in on him and demanding he give her some down time when he doesn't even know she's working.
Kriti chapter 5 . 11/10/2009
oh this is going so well... update soon its been a long time...and its going really really well!loving it!
MusicMagicMurder chapter 5 . 11/8/2009
Oh, I'm so glad I came across this story! Please update soon!
Christine13 chapter 5 . 10/30/2009
I first found your story this morning at Elysian Fields and then followed it here.

I always was a big fan of time travel stories in general so I can't wait to see how this one is going to turn out.

Writing a decent time travel story is really not a simple task and not every author could pull it off but the beginning looks very promising and gets better with every new chapter, so I wish you best luck with continuation since you plan on a seven-season-long story.

Buffy-the-bookworm - that was nice one (_~)

Like your idea abut memory potion, it has a lot of potential. I get a feeling that Buffy is going to have some more hard time dealing with its side effects.

I had a good time reading your story and will be looking forward to new chapters (_) Thanks!
yuiop chapter 5 . 10/20/2009
LOVE IT! Update soon!
yuiop chapter 3 . 10/20/2009
This is great!
HalfBrachenDemon chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
ADD MORE CHAPTERS! I'M DYING FROM LACK OF KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! I BEG OF YOU!
scarredvines chapter 5 . 8/20/2009
Oh wow. I've always thought about what it would be like if the story was redone, and you put in the perfect way. This is a great story so far, and I can't wait for another chapter.
Marzi chapter 5 . 8/16/2009
Hmm..

Unless you have a vamp on hand Buff, I don't think she'll take this well.
Jo chapter 5 . 8/16/2009
Are we going to just hear Buffy's thoughts about telling Joyce her secret after the fact, or actually live through Buffy's anxiety and attempts to tell her, or will something come up and Buffy doesn't get a chance to tell Joyce? Your writing is very good and I love getting sucked into the story, but I always want to know what happens next, and I have to wait for an update!

Another great chapter.
RabidReject chapter 5 . 8/16/2009
Awesome stuff. I look forward to more. :)
CrimStudent47 chapter 5 . 8/16/2009
I really like this story. Update soon please
Berserkerofhell chapter 5 . 8/16/2009
I loved this chapter. Bad nightmares, a downside to the memory potion. A heart to heart with her mom.
PurpleIvy chapter 5 . 8/16/2009
Awesome chapter. I like having Buffy fix the mistakes from the series. Hope you update again soon. :)
carrebear14 chapter 5 . 8/16/2009
Good Chapter, I cannot wait until the heat to heart with Joyce, I am very much looking forward to your next update
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »