Reviews for Welcome Back to the Hellmouth
Kittyfantaztico chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
Love this story so far, cant wait to see where it goes.
Sidney James TD Lemon 1900 chapter 3 . 5/21/2009
I love the idea for this. I'm not only a big Buffy fan but a sci-fi fan in general, so the idea of time travel in this is awesome.

However however.

Do be careful! Watch out for the paradoxes and there are so many things that are going to change now that Buffy feels differently towards certain characters...so be sure to think it all through. However, I'm sure you have already and I can't wait to see the rest, so don't keep me waiting long!

Well done, keep it up!
PurpleIvy chapter 3 . 5/15/2009
I really like this idea, very curious to see how Buffy works out saving everybody. Hope you update again soon. :)
Beige Flicka chapter 3 . 5/15/2009
Oh god, do I EVER want more of this, it's gonna be so fun to read it and interesting to see what your plans are.. well, just about everything! Can't wait to see how she acts when she mets Angel for the "first" time.. Seeing as I'm a spuffy-fan, I'm kinda thinking she'll be... uhm... She's gonna blow his cover, right? You know, the whole mysterious thing he did at first? That would be so her i think ;D

I'm rambling and i love this story, please update as soon as you can!
Doni chapter 3 . 5/15/2009
I really like what you've got going here so far. Keep up the good work!
Gina chapter 3 . 5/15/2009
I wonder if Buffy is going to end up remembering the day Angel had taken back without even asking her with the memory potion. I liked Buff's horror about becoming a bookworm, and I'm interested to see Buffy's plan for the Harvest. With Buffy changing so many things, will Spike show up earlier? Will she think of Angel's actions in a different way? Will Joyce be more involved in everything when she finds out about the Slaying? I'm really interested in finding out your take on a bunch of events in season one, especially when Buffy becomes a vampire.

Great chapter and I hope you update soon!
CoolKat Avalon chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
sounds cool. Hey is jessie going to make an appearence? Will buffy save him this time? In case your wodering who I'm talking about he was Zanders friend.
carrebear14 chapter 3 . 5/15/2009
nice chapter, I am looking for more!
WenWen chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
Keep going.
I Talk A Lot chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
This is a really great story!
rkm chapter 2 . 5/9/2009
ok - i'm excited about this story! looking forward to seeing how the future buffy handles the past/present buffy's life/choices, etc. can't wait to see how she handles the angel situation, and kinda trepidatious how the spike thing will play out; after all, he didn't fall in love with her until 4 years later ... SO LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE!
jesuisl0ser chapter 2 . 5/8/2009
This is really interesting, not to mention well-written. Keep it up :)
carrebear14 chapter 2 . 5/8/2009
nice! i am looking forward to more!
g120 chapter 2 . 5/8/2009
Seen a few takes on this, but this set-up and start looks to be a clear contender for best take on this concept yet. So, i have to demand: MOAR!
EveryLastDrop chapter 2 . 5/8/2009
Your prologue was perfect in showing Buffy's emotion for Spike and, mentally, where she is at the moment. Some authors use time travel and fix everything in a week, but it's clear you're having this older Buffy think through the consequences and ready to be patient as things play out. I wonder if she can be patient about Spike? And i wonder how she'll feel with Giles treating her like an inexperienced Slayer and her friends so different from what they haven't been through yet.

Great story idea and a very realistic Buffy. I can't wait to see what happens next!
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »