Reviews for Dragonpox and Flying
ForeverRainingFire chapter 9 . 1/13/2012
Cute story! I really enjoyed it!
N-A-Coma chapter 9 . 8/30/2010
this is really good. please tell me ur working on the next chapter & that it'll be posted soon
Carlin Paddy chapter 9 . 3/27/2010
Hi, I really like this, and I've decided to give in and get and account so I can add this to favorites so I may be able to find it to see if you've updated.
Johnny-on-the-spot chapter 9 . 3/6/2010
Please don't give up on this story! Its too good to give up.
AlineDaryen chapter 9 . 1/16/2010
Oh, I was afraid that you've abandoned this! Go on, please, I really would like to see it finished. Not many veela stories are this good.
thrnbrooke chapter 9 . 1/15/2010
Yeah! Draco is going to give them a chance!
defunct111 chapter 9 . 1/15/2010
Lovely chapter!
hieisdragoness18 chapter 8 . 1/1/2010
this is really cute! i saw someone had posted this link to you on LJ and said it was really good and it is. please continue it
Claire chapter 8 . 11/16/2009
Ahh this is so good, can't wait for more :D
violetkitty02 chapter 8 . 10/13/2009
NO! There was no next button and I wanted there to be. Hope you can update again soon!
AlineDaryen chapter 8 . 8/25/2009
This is the most interesting veela story I have come across lately! I liked the idea of clumsiness as a symptom of a bond and the cards and wings and, well, most of the little details. But the best thing is that you skipped the opening clich├ęs about the change and complex Malfoy family trees, focusing simply on the attraction. And you don't make any of them behave in a silly or too girly way (yet), and that is really refreshing. I could do with longer chapters though... but if they come quickly I can manage, I guess :-)

Go on, please!
lifelikedoll chapter 7 . 8/24/2009
baka-san likes! this is like the best veela story I've read in a while! updte soon!
Shuga34 chapter 8 . 8/24/2009
Yay for a new Chapter!

Congratulations on Salem College. Both my mother and my sister attended there.
Beth5572 chapter 8 . 8/24/2009

Terri
kura-wolfgoddess chapter 8 . 8/24/2009
I believe this to be the most realistic, and one of the best, veela story ive read as of yet! I am greatly anticipating the next chapter and will most likely be a loyal fan from here on out! :P