Reviews for The Return of Tracy Steele!
Lucinda2323 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I love Hawaiian Eye, and enjoyed this story so much! It was such a great show, with wonderful chemistry among all the ensemble characters. And as much as I did like Tom, I always hoped for a Cricket-Tracey pairing, so I am so glad that they ended up together here :)
RowdyClara chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I've never had the pleasure of watching "Hawaiian Eye" and I've had no luck finding any episodes available over the internet, so I was ecstatic to find a fanfic! :) Great story and kept me very intrigued with what was happening!
sb4ever chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
What a surprise to find a story under "Hawaiian Eye"! I love the series, especially the camaraderie among the regulars. I was disappointed when American Life stopped showing the episodes. Anyway, somehow, in this short story you've managed to capture the essence of the episodes. The characters seem to be pretty much "in character". A little more fleshing out would be icing on the cake. And you've solved the mystery for me-did Cricket prefer Tracy or Tom? I haven't been able to figure it out! Writing another one?