Reviews for The Inside is What Counts
I like this
A fan chapter 5 . 8/28/2015
Awwww)
EpikalStorms chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
I absolutely adore this entire story and I really really wish there could be more. I mean, the potential this thing has is oberwhelming!
darkbandit01 chapter 5 . 3/2/2013
LOL very funny especially this last one 3 loved this story. Mayuri is a bit OOC for crying over some stupid squad members comments, he'd prob not give a damn no matter what. But still I really enjoyed the story! I hope you sometime write some more of this sort!
Cinniomon chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
Wow this is so weird and interesting at the same time! Great story!
michiiyu chapter 5 . 5/12/2012
Wow this is the best fic i have ever about Mayuri and possibly even about kenpachi. Okay i know there are not that many but this one surely goes to the favorite corner and has now become the standard for all as in all mayuri fic i will ever read. This fic is really simple yet heart warming i know it is ooc but it is the most welcomed ooc ever and mind you i an very nitpicky about ooc's. Truthfully it's not noble price award greatness but really wonderful. Thank you very much for this wonderful fic.
creativesm75 chapter 5 . 11/11/2011
nice
Confessions of a Short Girl chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
aaawwww 3 I love this and how you gave the two of them friends. It's so cute
thablueGRRL chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
you know, this story has a huge amount of potential? like you could bring to light some of mayuri's childhood that you hinted at wasn't a very happy one and why? maybe later introduce an antagonist or maybe the ones responsible for his clans death coming after him and kenpachi has to protect him?
Alehhandro chapter 5 . 12/27/2010
oh my goooooodddss! thats GGGRREEEEAAAATTT!

i havent had a good time reading mayuri since almost ever!... what a great story.. you defintely should continoue with this...

I assure you i'll be waiting for a new chapter!
nequam-tenshi chapter 5 . 9/24/2010
This is good! I cannot wait to read the next chapter.
Kurotsuchi fan chapter 5 . 5/15/2010
Besides the fact that this is the most effing AMAZING story every- i'm so glad that you didn't pair them romantically. I worship you for that. And you're an awesome writer. Contrary to your belief, they're not oneshots. This really is a story- and the BEST EVER! You must write more "one-shots"!
AnimeConPhotoWhore chapter 5 . 4/27/2010
i love it. Mayuri and Kenpachi were ooc but it was still good. it shows the other side to mayuri...a side no one will ever get to see
AnimeConPhotoWhore chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
thank you. Mayuri-sama is my favorite character in bleach and he is downplayed alot. I love that man to death. And you even got his cameo in there from early in teh manga and series. thank you
Silent Shadow Kasai chapter 5 . 3/5/2010