Reviews for Seen In A Certain Light
Magyx chapter 23 . 3/12
I-
I'm lost for words. I'll say simply I haven't cried in 6 years, thank you so much. I just- *sigh* the English language has no proper words to describe how utterly in love I am with this fic. It made me smile, laugh, and cry. I can honestly say I have never read or will read something that will effect me this deeply. Thank you so much, I . . . . damn, reviewing has never been this hard. I think I can't really say much more than that.
5lyth3r1n230 chapter 23 . 3/9
this story is beautiful. i laughed uncontrollably every second paragraph, screamed into my pillow plenty, and cried twice, when butler died, and when hartemis died. and i barely ever cry at stories. thank you.
MLP Mike chapter 23 . 1/31
I think you are an amazing writer. But you're evil for making tears come out of my face. Keep up your beautiful creative talents. I hope you write more for this fandom soon.

- Mike
117 Master Chief chapter 23 . 12/23/2013
*cries* well that was a happy ending
HappyPNF chapter 23 . 11/4/2013
.crying... whoa. This ending was... heart-wrenching. A good read that doesn't end in a cliffhanger at least and an AF fanfic that is of notable length :) Still a tad disappointed at such a tragic ending ;(
Holly-Rose Fowl-Casson chapter 15 . 10/27/2013
No, no, no, baaaad joke. Just . . . no. Or do I mean know? ;)
Shriannan chapter 23 . 10/26/2013
I don't even know how you wrote the last two chapters without being a wreck afterwards. I'm holding back sobs and am a ready mess. It's as bad as after I watched Titanic for the first time. This is an amazing story. I've loved every minute of it. I loved all the little things, like Holly wanting to buy nettles at the store and her red motorbike and how the People traditionally wear gold wedding dresses and what that symbolizes (I wish we wore gold dresses too, they would be an amazing symbol). I loved Artemis showing up in the jungle to whisk his wife away and then staying out of love. I loved all of our fairy friends and their numerous appearances. Number One as Norbert was wonderful. Foaly calling to say hello (seemingly) every morning up until the day they died. That he didn't get to say goodbye was heart breaking. Butler's death and all the fond memories tore me to itty bitty pieces. I'm still getting tearful over it writing this. And then Holly and Artemis' departure came right after that and just destroyed me. I don't blame Artemis for wanting to join Holly in death. I don't think after being together for that long I could live without my other half and as that's almost literally what Holly was to Artemis, it's not surprising that he chose that path. This was a really, really amazingly fantastic story. I'm so glad you dedicated the time and effort to write this! Thank you so much for writing!
Writerguy01 chapter 23 . 8/30/2013
Yeah, I wouldn't accept death, if it had been me, I would have turned holly and myself into fairies, cuz why not, maybe even butler, because he's just SO DAMN AWESOME.
Anywho, I know there had to be a death scene, but I seriously though Artemis was going to turn someone into a fairy at this point. I honestly did, mostly because, as I've said, I WOULD HAVE
Guest chapter 10 . 8/26/2013
Love this story, nice job with No1's character!
jesshoe chapter 23 . 6/13/2013
That was beautiful T.T
jesshoe chapter 22 . 6/13/2013
OMG THIS IS SO TOUCHING LET ME SOB IN A CORNER ;_;
You, sir/miss, are a genius.
drakefyre chapter 23 . 5/28/2013
One of the more enjoyable A/H fics out there. I will admit though, with that last chapter I did expect Artemis to have a plan to cheat death.
Guest chapter 23 . 5/17/2013
That was a beautiful story
Selacha chapter 23 . 5/16/2013
That was just... beautiful. It all worked out so well, I could so easily see this happening. And youmade me cry there at the end. You captured their emotions perfectly. Thank you for a wonderful story.
Gratefulreader7 chapter 23 . 3/31/2013
Thank you for writing this wonderful story. Very few have everade me year up before and this is one of them. The grammar and sorry line was great, making me laugh and growl. The ending is just beautiful and I don't think I can see anything short of Shakespeare beat it. I give this story a 10 out of 2