Reviews for Love Story
Lady Death 16 chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
This fanfic was so beautiful... I love it.
SonamyLovah chapter 10 . 8/9/2011
OMG this is adorable! I love it! xD
Guest chapter 5 . 1/8/2010
i absolutely hated chapter four, it wasnt nessicary at all to have an ending like that! think more sbout your writing!
eyelash chapter 10 . 6/10/2009
that was a great story,and you left it off at the right place. good luck in the futre :)
Royah chapter 10 . 5/21/2009
Loved the ending. You're very talented.
TheShinningLight chapter 10 . 5/14/2009
OMG DUDE, THAT WAS P-E-R-F-E-C-T! :D I LOVED THAT! DUDE, DUDE NICK SHOULD MAKE THIS EPISODE! NO JOKE! IT WOULD BE AWESOME! I can't wait to read more from you.
spandyluvrXD chapter 9 . 5/13/2009
OMG LOVED IT! XD GREAT JOB! i really hope to see sommore spandy stories from you later on! XD
TheShinningLight chapter 9 . 5/13/2009
WOW THAT SOO CUTE! :D And oh my gosh, the ending was so freaking HAWT! XD I loved it! 8D I can't wait to read more from you!
spandyluvrXD chapter 8 . 5/12/2009
OH MY GOD! SANDYS DIEING! *crys my head off* NO! i hope everything will be ok! UPDATE SOON SOON SOON! LIKE MAYB BY TOMORRW!
TheShinningLight chapter 8 . 5/12/2009
oh no! Sandy got injured! :'( But thank goodness they admitted there love to each other! YAY! But poor Sandy! :'( You MUST continue! :D
TheShinningLight chapter 7 . 5/12/2009
AW SO CLOSE! :'( She better escape those nasty guards before Spongebob get's caught to! YIKES! Please continue! :)
Royah chapter 6 . 5/11/2009
Interesting.
TheShinningLight chapter 6 . 5/11/2009
Aww I felt sad reading Sandy's letter.. :( Poor Spongebob thinks it fake. Doesn't he realize Sandy's farther is on HIS side? Oh well. Now all they have to do is wait... Please update soon!
TheShinningLight chapter 5 . 5/10/2009
Aw! Poor Sandy she's going to escape, right into Spongebob's arms... MAHAHA! XD I mean, no. But any who, really cute! Update soon! :D
spandyluvrXD chapter 4 . 5/10/2009
ive got 2 words for you...

LOVE IT!